Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keep those japanse schoolgirl away from the restroom...some are still there.....
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• we're still having a problem? I'd thought that was taken care of...

/me tackles Lemmy for the loot, then proceeds to be beaten by the special forces of DBTS' since improper description of Lemmy was sent and was caught with said loot.

What happened?
      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Hmm, who left all this loot lying around. Someone with light fingers might come along and ...

*WoA is seen running out the door*

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• *GT sends a request to MWIA to declare martial law until the situation has been resolved*

Comment

• Owing to a typo by GT's secretary (a secret CCCP member) marital law is passed instead. Quick - do whatever your wife says !

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• *GT sacks his secretary and begins purging his office staff*

Comment

• GT, a very attractive young lady has just come into my office complaining that she was unfairly dismissed and asking if the CCCP could do anything to help her. (She's very pretty really, I can't believe you let her go) I suggest you take her back into your employment, as she is a member of the increasingly powerful Poll-Posting And General Secretarial Union (PPAGSU). With so many of our faction's burocrats part of this union, it would not be wise to antagonise them. (and she is stunning)

-Jam

Comment

• Given that she made such a basic error in a very important message and somehow managed to miss it even though she was supposed to check it three times over, I don't think she has any grounds for complaint. And if PPAGSU wants to go on strike, so much the better; we'll pull a Murdoch and have them all sacked and replaced with sentient AIs

And finally - I don't care how she looks If you find her so attractive, keep her yourself.

Comment

• GT, the CCCP has no formal connections with the various workers' unions, but I have to inform you that the PPAGSU has reached an agreement with the RTCWU (Recycling Tank Cleaner and Operators' Union) and the FCKU (Federated Union of Children's Kindergartens). This could get messy.

BTW, your secretary is now typing this post for me. She can do it with her tounge, at 100 words per minute. Smooth.

-Jam

Comment

• Originally posted by War of Art
                      BTW, your secretary is now typing this post for me. She can do it with her tounge, at 100 words per minute. Smooth.
                      Just as STEP is trying to hire a new secretary, how coincidental

What does she *ahem* charge?
                      Smile
                      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• She can come back into my employ if she agrees to waive any claims to unfair dismissal should such things recur. Otherwise, no dice. Strike away, we'll be laughing all the way to the bank when we sack you.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
                          Strike away, we'll be laughing all the way to the bank when we sack you.
                          For once we agree. Although if she can do that with her tongue, STEP won't be firing her...
                          Smile
                          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• The young lady in question seems reluctant to leave my employ. What a shame. But I already have 3 secretaries, and none of them would misspell "martial", so I'm sending her over to STEP.

[voice=evil]Drogue obviously hasn't realised why the girl was sacked from her job with GT...[/voice]

GT, did you find the other "moles" yet?

-Jam

Comment

• Yes, indeed. It's astounding how thouroughly you managed to infiltrate my staff. I'm going to be doing some very thorough background checks before I emplyo anyone else for ym staff, and I'll also make sure that they have no access to classified files. Thank god I didn't bring my secretary along to internal party meetings...

Comment

• Don't worry - as a CCCP secret agent she gets plenty of "internal parties"
                                -Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X