Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phew, thanks Cedayon, that was almost too late.

*WoA wipes saliva off his face*

I think I need a Xenobrew after that.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Indeed. Xenobrews all round!

Comment

• Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
        The current game year in MY 2282, although the longevity vaccine means that people live far longer now - after all, how do you think we're all still alive?
        Heh... I thought it was using those special stasis pods every once and a while.

Glad the problem was taken care of before I got here... Send a Xenobrew on over!
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• hello everyone
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• enters -- looks around--

" So what does a guy need to do to get a xenobrew around here"

Grabs the 'brew-- tosses it down

Departs
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Oi! What is the meaning of this! I slack off in checking the Rec Commons for three days, and once I return, there's a whole new page!

Funny stuff btw

Now... now... what was that called? "Industrial Schoolgirl Japanisation"? And we need to re-discover "Peer-to-peer Networking" too

Oh, and welcome CW
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
                *GT sends a request to MWIA to declare martial law until the situation has been resolved*
                /me finds request and, as possibly the last DPO order, backdates martial law to 2150, exempting only himself from mandatory neural and body cavity searches.

O The POWER!!!!!! Such Power! Victory for MWIA!

Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• But only for another 2 days MWIA, then it's MINE ALL MINE
                  Hopefully 25 minutes to go
                  Last edited by Drogue; March 29, 2003, 11:04.
                  Smile
                  For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                  But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Congrats to all new and re-elected Direcotors and Governors. May this be a successful term (possibly the most successful)
                    And as I now have money, since I have my personal spies and blackmailers old job back, the drinks are on me!

Barkeep - let us drink you dry Freshwater Sea Wine, Black Stuff and Xenoroses all round. But no Xenobrew, I am protesting against Evil TKG's Swiss Cheese Plan
                    Last edited by Drogue; March 29, 2003, 16:18.
                    Smile

Comment

• w00t! XenoRose.........anyone want a synthbunny?
                      Bunnies!
                      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• Synthbunny

um.. what does that involve?

Something else to smoke partake of on a war spring afternoon
                        Last edited by Drogue; March 30, 2003, 14:51.
                        Smile

Comment

• hello everyone! i've finally returned from the depths of the markapulcoian Hiverian prison camps. i have just enough time to round up my staff (secret evil aurillian police included) in UNPD before i head off to my new office in New Suez. The New Tassagradians have had enough constant SEAP attacks. Akiria's new enemy is the Secret Evil Twin Seaian Police, whose infiltration of Twin Peaks has already begun

Comment

• By the way:

A good government (.png image, 45 kB)

For those who don't get it:

Spoiler:
                            TKG's nick on 'Poly IRC is Method
                            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Welcome back TKG!
                              Bunnies!
                              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• TKG's back!

Joy to the W- *sees member of the SEAP wielding a club in one hand and a sign that says "no singing" in the other*

Ahem. Welcome back, TKG

Comment

Working...
                                X