X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna have a Xenobrew, Mr. President?
    I think I need one!
    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

• Me Too. Such changes.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• My order for 1000 litres of Xenobrew just arrived. Have fun tonight!
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• No Xenobrew "Boreholes are an imperfection and must be removed" (to continue my habit of changing quotes to include boreholes - spot where it's from?)

Until the Evil Swiss Cheese Program has ended, we must not buy Xenobrew. Black stuff, Freshwater Sea Wine, even Talisker and many other drinks, are all free! Why not choose these instead of stooping to the depths of supporting TKG's evil plans?

rant over
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• What's that Drogue? Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of the borehole drilling

Comment

• It's hard being a pacifist-greenie in this day and age
              Smile

Comment

• Indeed, you can be pacifist (and just agree so you don't get mad) or you can be green, and just start shooting the FM'ers... but green-pacifism is just setting yourself up for unventable frustration when you've got people like TKG running things

*gets back to drilling*

Comment

• Well. I can use Lemmy's defense. I can be a pacifist, but have my troops take *action* for me.

I don't kill people.
                  No, your undead army does.
                  Smile

Comment

• I'll tell the former teams to look out for tree-branch wielding potheads

Hey, why'd the drilling stop?

... *mutter* ...

Lemmy, why didn't you tell us about that large underground crypt near New Suez? We just hit it, and the undead look even more grumpy than usual

Comment

• Sorry, perhaps the Quantum laser is a bit too brutal for crowd control.

Surely NO-ONE will dispute the usefulness and humaneness of the Graviton Gun?
                      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• Next you'll want to create a large singularity in the middle of the crowd, to 'disperse' it

Do we really have violent demostrations? And we wouldn't want to curtail our peoples right to peaceful protest, by having excessive brutality towards those protesting, thus scarign everyone. We have courts for punishment, not shard weapons
                        Smile

Comment

• As the chief shareholder of Centralis Aerospace Inc., makers of Shard Weapons and most of our faction's satellites, I would like to anounce that the prices of Xenobrew Inc. will now be recieving a 10% subsidy, in order to compensate for the negative of effects of the Green boycott.

Do we really have violent demostrations?
                          No, but we do have periodic attacks by Hive guerillas.

Comment

• Really? In Centralis? I was under the impression that the hive weapons had only reached our outer sea bases. Do we have reports for this? If so I shall send in some units to help.
                            Smile

Comment

• Direct attacks by the Hive military only reach the northern areas; however, there are periodic probing attacks near NA by irregulars from the Hive, all of which have been repulsed quite easily (with, you may note, the use of the Shard wepaons you seem so keen on confiscating...)

Comment

• Yes, because shard is far to powerful, especially since you have already stated that you wisah to use it for unscrupulous reasons, against the SETSP and against Green supporters. It is military technology, and should not be in the hands of non-military personel. As you should no, it does not matter which weaponry you use to repel "probing attacks". I did not even know our police were allowed to use guns?
                                Smile

Comment

Working...
                                X