Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is being drunk against the law? It better not be We all have a right to consume alcohol and Xenoroses
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• It's not illegal, merely strongly discouraged

Comment

• Spoken like a true Ozzie Still, I suppose Fosters discourages drunkeness simply by tasting so bad.

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• I wouldn't know; I've never tried it (and don't intend to, either).

Comment

• I'd stick with the Xenobrew. Failing that, anything that's been distilled is bound to be safe to drink.

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• How about this almost-liquid I found in the street?
              Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drogue
                * Drogue rushes outside, see's that his plan has worked, and Maniac is sitting on the Rec. Commons roof, a little dazed and confused, but minus one nerve staple. DBTS however, is nowhere to be found...
                Err...
                /me gains consciousness.
                Aaaaaaaarggh!!! How did I get here??
                /me looks 15 meters down to a large crowd staring at him in amazement.
                Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• You should put some clothes on, Maniac (and wipe those beer stain rings off your bum) you're scaring the customers

-Jam

Comment

• I was about to say that

/me walks away from the crowd, with eyes apparently fixed in amazement at Mainiacs lack of clothing, and notices DBTS, cold, handcuffed to a lampost and naked save for a large board attached to his person. On closer inspection, the board reads "I must not gratuitously nerve-staple serving UN officers, members of regional councils, party leaders, nor, most importantly, bar staff."

*sigh* When will they learn

/me rushes back in to order a large black stuff, sipped slowly, taking time to enjoy it. Once finished, he walks outside and unlocks DBTS.

Let that be a lesson to you.

The morale of the story, if you want to nerve-staple someone make sure there pro-FM resist the urge
                    Last edited by Drogue; April 8, 2003, 15:49.
                    Smile

Comment

• /me runs to his mighty palace to get some cloths and orders his secret bunny police to keep an eye on several persons that regularly visit the rec commons
                      Bunnies!
                      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• You should put some clothes on, Maniac (and wipe those beer stain rings off your bum) you're scaring the customers
                        Ah now I know why there are so many Japanese schoolgirls looking interested at me!
                        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Hehe... maybe it's the size of your
                          Spoiler:
                          postcount
                          Smile

Comment

• Bunnies!
                            God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

• well then that's good news for me

Comment

• it not the postcount that matters but what you do with it!
                                Bunnies!

Comment

Working...
                                X