X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like the smilies

Where'd they come from?
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• If you ever need to know where to get smilies, you can either right click one and click "properties" on the drop down menu to get the url of the image (this works for avatars), or click "quote" on the post to get the actual code of the post. I ripped the dancing banana one off TKG that way

I have the urls of those smilies (with img tags) in a text file that I just copy & paste from when I want to use one

Comment

• Welcome back TKG!

Just make sure your SETSP don't interfere with my new UN Secret Capital Defence Force (SCCDF), which operates in all bases near New Apolyton, including New Suez.

As a matter of fact, perhaps it might be a good idea for them to co-operate in suppressing Green dissidents and CCCP branches maintaining law and order and arresting Hive agents.
        Last edited by GeneralTacticus; March 31, 2003, 05:14.

Comment

• Try to suppress anti-FM dissidents now As DPO, I have control of all non-region-specific military and intelligence nits, and as such, I am once again aware of almost all goings on in our great nation (I take you like your new 'research' facility TKG? )

How do you know they are your people infiltrating Twin Peaks? A lot has changed since you went away
          Smile

Comment

• Good luck trying to infiltrate the SCCDF. It's designed to be such a bureaucratic nightmare that no-one ever finds anything out about what's going on inside.

Comment

• Hmm, my agents don't seem to have any problems with it, but I am getting reports signed in triplicate, stamped on the reverse, approved my management, resubmitted for discussion, exposed to focus groups, run past the legal dept. and delivered by outsourced motorcycle couriers.

Hmmmm...

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• See what I mean? And that's just the outer layer. Even I don't know how many layers there are, and I run the damn thing...
                Last edited by GeneralTacticus; March 31, 2003, 06:18.

Comment

• Hmmm.. sounds like a challange. Although by the sounds of things, they can't get much done? However, perfect for a rogue employee to take advantage of...

Methinks the SCCDF (what's the second C for?) and SETSP could be fighting over New Suez. Meanwhile, in Twin Peaks....
                  Smile

Comment

• Originally posted by Drogue
                    Methinks the SCCDF (what's the second C for?) and SETSP could be fighting over New Suez.
                    ah yes, but keep in mind that the SETSP is Evil, and armed with s and :meatloaf:s

Comment

• Hmmm.. sounds like a challange. Although by the sounds of things, they can't get much done? However, perfect for a rogue employee to take advantage of...
                      Actually, they do get quite a lot done, it's jsut that no-one is ever quite sure what it is.

Methinks the SCCDF (what's the second C for?) and SETSP could be fighting over New Suez. Meanwhile, in Twin Peaks....
                      The second C is for 'Capital'. Secret Centralis Capital Defence Force.

ah yes, but keep in mind that the SETSP is Evil, and armed with s and :meatloaf:s
                      All shall bow before the power of overwhelming paperwork

Oh, and Shard choppers...

Comment

• If you feel control slipping away from you, just "reorganize".

Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

• Mr Prez, are you Scott Adams, by any chance?

-Jam
                          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• If you feel control slipping away from you, just "reorganize".
                            That's done regardless of what else is happening. The countless internal departments and officies and their functions change on an hourly basis.
                            Last edited by GeneralTacticus; April 1, 2003, 05:49.

Comment

• Shard choppers...
                              You have Shard Choppers? Do I have to confiscate them to prevent an inter-region war?

They are to remain unused, you have been warned!

And trust me, whatever you have, I have more
                              Smile

Comment

• We have every legal right to utilize Shard Choppers should it be necessary to public security, as they are on loan from the Centralis Citizen's Defence Force, for the purposes of law enforcement.

Comment

Working...
                                X