Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't go wrong with anime, especially Evangelion... what about Maya Ibuki? She's cute. (And her sexual preference is questionable, but I digress.)
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Kass, you are doing your wicked best to promote stereotypes about anime fans, aren't you? What's up with the bukkake avatar?
      "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
      "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Argh, I'm going to have to change it now that you gave me that mental image. The original pic, a wallpaper, is here - I know that was a joke, but I just want to make sure no one gets the wrong picture. (What kind of a perverted mind thinks of bukkake the moment they see something white on the face of a female, anyway? Do they get an erection if they see a girl accidentally getting some vanilla ice cream on her face?)
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Yeah, I wasn't quite ready to believe Kass made that kind of image his Avatar... ... please be a little more certain before making that sort of connection again, Moomin.

For your new Avatar, Kass, may I suggest something of Luna or Lucia from the Lunar series?

Comment

I prefer anime I have seen myself...

Comment

I was referring to the games... don't tell me you've never played Lunar 1 or 2!?

(this section of the post has been eradicated due to budget cuts)
              Last edited by Cedayon; February 8, 2003, 20:52.

Comment

Hi Cedayon, why aren't you at our turnchat? You seem to be on-line right now.
                Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
                  Hi Cedayon, why aren't you at our turnchat? You seem to be on-line right now.
                  I would love to be in the turnchat, but (as I mentioned in the orders thread) my Uni decided to completely block the IRC-used ports because of file-sharing abuses (and they let Kazaa through ).

Last week I was at home, so I was under no such restriction.

Comment

Lunar 1 and 2? They are games? RPGs? Never heard of them...

I took a screencap from the last episode myself and made an avatar; it's not the best quality there is, I'm afraid, but it'll serve as a place holder for now...

Comment

• Cedayon: What about the Java application? Just join, wait for it to connect, and type /join #smacdg . You will be there automagically.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                        Lunar 1 and 2? They are games? RPGs? Never heard of them...

Inexcusable!

Lunar: The Silver Star Story, and Lunar 2: Eternal Blue are two of the extremely few games that hold a candle to XG in my opinion... and the voice acting and anime segments are absolutely top-rate in the PSX version. Hmm, I don't think you can easily get copies anymore, but there might be a way... If you had money

I took a screencap from the last episode myself and made an avatar; it's not the best quality there is, I'm afraid, but it'll serve as a place holder for now...
                        Hmm, not bad... but blue hair is better!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                          Cedayon: What about the Java application? Just join, wait for it to connect, and type /join #smacdg . You will be there automagically.
                          The Java needs the ports to be open too, and fails precisely the same way as mIRC or Trillian (which just does mIRC, apparently).

I've tried, hard, to get into the chatroom over the week, but a workaround has eluded me. On Monday I'm going to petition them to unblock the ports, because it's just ridiculous that they block IRC but not Kazaa (and they don't block that because they know there's a zillion other things that people will use instead).

Comment

• Since the images were uncooperative as img tags, here's one I was trying to post:
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Reading these posts, I just realised I have not been to the fourth floor in quite a while.

Anyway the reason for popping in, is for a glass of rare Black Stuff, 1916 vintage to toast Kass's rise to Emperor
                              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Cedayon: Blue hair? I'm interested...

Hercules: Cheers! * serves some Black stuff *

Comment

Working...
                                X