This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pot calling the kettle black...
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

very well carry on....

Comment

You know TKG only said that so he could get another couple of posts

Bring me a Yuumei no kowai na yajuu (Kass's drink) served ice cold and flaming... I need a wake up call
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

There you go Drogue.

(Yeah, I know, he always has to get the last word eh )
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

*surfaces from stack of paperwork*

I would like to propose a toast, to the Term VI government, to everyone who ran for office, and, most importantly, to all the people of this great nation/colony/thingy

*is once again engulfed by paperwork*

Comment

yes. a xenobrew for everyone except kass!

he gets free merchendise anyways for working here

Comment

/me serves drinks, since Maniac is... not here *

I never liked your silly Xenopiss, anyway.

Comment

oh that's right, you don't drink. here, have an apple juice.

/me grumbles....xenopiss? how dare he...

Comment

Uhm. I'm the bartender here.

/me takes the apple juice himself *

Mmmm, sugar kick.

Comment

eh..how come this didn't show up on the forum page...i had to use the search function to find it
                      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                      Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Indeed. I was sure this thread had been *gasp* deleted

Comment

Do you want it topped so you don't have to keep bumping it?

Comment

No, no no. There are so many threads topped nowadays. It'd just clutter the front page. If the thread needs to be bumped, it will be bumped.

And bumping means post counts

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                              No, no no. There are so many threads topped nowadays. It'd just clutter the front page. If the thread needs to be bumped, it will be bumped.

And bumping means post counts

I think someone needs a PCR here...MIII-IIIIIIING!!!
                              <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                              Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Thought I'd share the specs of my future Computer.

Processor:
                                AMD Athlon 2000 (1.67 GHz) or 2100 (1.73 Ghz) XP. The difference in price is 20 e, but the difference in power isn't too big either, mere 66 MHz.

RAM:
                                512 MB, DDR, DIMM

Hard drives:
                                80 GB, IDE, Maxtor DiamondMax+9, 7200rpm
                                8 GB, IDE, from the computer I have now.
                                A 40 GB hard drive on top of that would cost 97 euros, I'm considering it.

Graphics card:
                                Ati Radeon 9000 Pro 64MB DDR AGP TV-OUT DVI

Sound card:
                                Sound Blaster Live Player 5.1 PCI

The computer would have three RAM slots, one AGP slot and five PCI slots. I'll overhaul any other things (CD-drives, monitor, etc.) from the old system. I'll probably have to buy a new printer, though it is not certain.

Comment

Working...
                                X