Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually getting a computer, eh, as opposed to that lump on your desk that can't even hold SMAC?

Comment

Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
        See what i mean?

Those are some nice specs btw...not that i didn't hear them a few many times in the chat.

You might even be able to play *gasp* Civ3 on that.

/me runs out the Rec Commons before he's lynched for saying the C3-word
        <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
        Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Civ3? Nah, I don't think the specs will do.

And that wasn't spam, I deserve a :dance: after all that bashing, crashing and kicking
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Yea, anyone putting up with that rock-pretending-to-be-a-computer deserves to dance when they upgrade

Comment

Any particular reason you go for the ATI card over a GF4, Kass?
              "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
              "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

I think ATI offered to toss in a Japanese Schoolgirl or two.

Comment

recently returned from the C(anadian)I(ndoor)R(owing)C(hampionships) in toronto. managed 10th place in my JrB (16+under) event.

but wow, a whole weekend without poly. i'll have to make up for it by spamming the whole week

Comment

You wouldn't do that, would you?
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

He might. Don't provoke him!
                      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

I need one of those "Yuumei no kowai na kaijuu" drinks to keep me up long enough to finish this scanner and parser...

Comment

Originally posted by moomin
                          Any particular reason you go for the ATI card over a GF4, Kass?
                          Well at the moment, because the store only provides those... but I'm thinking of switching stores; on a new one, I'd get a 120 GB drive and a GF4 card for only a little bit larger price.

Of course, the Radeon 9000 might be all I need, since I'm not a hardcore user of games with 3D graphics, considering that my graphics card for the past four years has been a non-3d compliant card with 4 megabytes of memory. Of course, I could always take back all those lost hours of decent gameplay.

Comment

*Kirov wakes up in the corner with the biggest hangover he ever had*

Darn, only few days missed and everything's changed so much... Fascists appeared, we will be under FM soon and my home region has its governor changed...

Oh, and where are my trousers??

*Kirov vanishes*

Comment

Okay, my Japanese-speaking friend ( ) told me that a proper version of "creepy monster of the darkness" would be yami no kowai bakemono.

Comment

Have recovered from my "Lost Weekend" now, and will be able to resume proper duties. After all the work being Governor, I felt i needed a holiday

OOC: Sorry for not being at turnchat... 2 18th birthday events, and a celebration of our quater final victory, none really expected to go on for so long /OOC
                                Last edited by Drogue; February 3, 2003, 18:20.
                                Smile
                                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
                                X