Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yup, GT. don't let the mods catch you doing it though. IOW, you can do it all you want here in this forum

Comment

• I don't spam, I just post a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
        I think it's '< marquee >' or something like that (without the spaces).
        Indeed, thanks ... I was accidentally doing "marque", missing the extra e.

Comment

• Moderators, by definition, do not spam.
          Last edited by Kassiopeia; February 16, 2003, 07:06.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• let me think about that

/me thinks kass is a suck up to the mods
            Bunnies!
            Welcome to the DBTSverse!
            God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
            'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• /me books a flight to DBTSverse, only to find out that transporting from a logical reality to another would cause permanent brain damage *
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• I'd thought that had already happened, Kass.
                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Yeah, I did watch Evangelion for 13 hours straight a few months ago, that was quite a brain****... and I'm gonna do it again in nine days. Actually, I intend to watch anime for 24 hours straight; Ghost in the Shell (film), Wings of Honneamise (film), Perfect Blue (film), FLCL (six ep series), Serial Experiments Lain (13 eps) and Neon Genesis Evangelion (26 eps, 2 films). If I'll survive that without a a state of psychosis, I can survive anything.

Comment

• *Watch* Anime for 24+ hours straight? Bah, get Xenosaga when it comes out in 9 days and *play* Anime for about 60 hours straight... that's what I did with Xenogears ... well, ok, I did sleep for a few hours just before I finished it, but still

Comment

• Bah, that's childs play Kass. At least add Boogiepop Phantom (13 eps) to that. And maybe Grave of the Fireflies (film) and Barefoot Gen (film) too, just to see if you can deal with a mix of the deep and thoughtful along with the mind****. And if you can get a hold of a copy, watch Excel Saga and Jungle wa itsumo hare nochi guu while you're at it.

*Has not slept in days* ^^;
                      Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

• My head hurts just reading about it.
                        Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archaic
                          Bah, that's childs play Kass. At least add Boogiepop Phantom (13 eps) to that. And maybe Grave of the Fireflies (film) and Barefoot Gen (film) too, just to see if you can deal with a mix of the deep and thoughtful along with the mind****. And if you can get a hold of a copy, watch Excel Saga and Jungle wa itsumo hare nochi guu while you're at it.

*Has not slept in days* ^^;
                          I have watched Grave of the Fireflies, but I found it more like boring than touching. I don't have Boogiepop Phantom or Barefoot Gen currently, and won't probably get them before my vacation, so I'm afraid that's out of the question. Excel Saga is... well, not available at the moment, as is Jungle wa itsumo hare nochi guu. But I have been told that they are very funny.

I'd watch Cowboy Bebop or Escaflowne in the marathon, but my Escaflowne is on loan, and Bebop... well, I don't think it's a marathon anime, really. No proper texture throughout the series, and so on.

Although, if I can get the first season of Sekai no Senki (Crest of the Stars) together before my vacation, I might add that. Word has it that it's rather touching...

Besides, I don't drink coffee or any sodas, so staying up for 24+ hours might become troublesome.

*Watch* Anime for 24+ hours straight? Bah, get Xenosaga when it comes out in 9 days and *play* Anime for about 60 hours straight... that's what I did with Xenogears ... well, ok, I did sleep for a few hours just before I finished it, but still
                          I'll play Xenogears as much as possible as soon as these rom-images are downloaded... eh, I swear to ghod, if I could order a PAL version anywhere, I'd gladly get it, since playing PSX games with a keyboard is a real pain in the neck.
                          Last edited by Kassiopeia; February 17, 2003, 04:30.

Comment

• Do you guys know that a prolonged period without sleep is very destructive for your brain cells ?
                            "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                            "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

• So is drinking alcohol, even more destructive I'd say. If I don't drink at all, I'm sure it'll balance out, or even mean more brain cells for me than for the average person. Besides, living is destructive to brain cells as well.

Comment

• There's a good way to *not* hurt your brain cells while staying up a lot.....

Eat lots of fish, and have meals every 6 hours (ie. 4 meals a day.

Anyway, I think the same about Grave of the Fireflies Kass, which is why I was suggesting it, just to see if you'd fall asleep halfway through like I did. ^^;;;;

So what *IS* in your collection anyway Kass?
                                Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Working...
                                X