Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hm, this is starting to get resemblance to the communist hunts that took place during the Cold War. Evan von Cristoph visited the #apolyton IRC channel yesterday, and I talked with him, and even EvC would make a better leader to the US than Bush.

If this oppression of rights goes on, I hope the Americans will still have the ability to stand up and fight for their rights. I have always thought that personal freedom is something every American values, especially ones own personal freedom.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

This is why I'm taking the third colonization shuttle to Chiron or equivalent.

Comment

Can I join too?

Of course, the fact that we are here in one piece means there was enough of Mankind to launch Unity in 2060
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

*shocked*

Kass changed his Avatar, the horror!

What did you do with the blue-haired girl, Emperor?

Comment

now that he's emperor (could be due to those some 40 posts he made on thurdsay ) has to go with a new look, it would seem. though i'll be there soon, and since i've just recently changed, i think i'll be keeping NIMROD for now

Comment

The soup nazi was better

Bring back the Avatars!

Comment

perhaps, but i had gotten sick of it. i could always bring back the pirates faction logo

Comment

What is written in that yellos circle anyway? Nimrod??
                  Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                  Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

yup, it's from a CD cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cedayon
                      *shocked*

Kass changed his Avatar, the horror!

What did you do with the blue-haired girl, Emperor?
                      I decided that my ascension, or promotion, or whatever you wish to call it, required a little change. The blue-haired Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion had to make way for Lain Iwukara (sic, probably) from Serial Experiments Lain.

The reason for this change is that I watched the 13 episodes of S.E. Lain for the first time yesterday. In a marathon of six hours, may I add. But worry not, I'll have an Evangelion themed avatar after this one, probably another pic of Rei, especially now that I acquired some, how should I put it, 'illustrations' of her.

Comment

The green makes it look borg-cybernetic consciousness-like. I like it.
                        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

I'm fond of the colour too, it fits well to the blue-white MOO3 style of Apolyton.

Comment

so it does. i'd suggest however that you don't look at it in the civ3 or SMAC styles (in fact i'd suggest you don't look at anything in the civ3 or SMAC styles)

Comment

The Civ3 and SMAC styles suck big, therefore I have never planned to have my avatars' colours support them...

Comment

Speaking of avatars, I will have to change mine when I get back home. Any ideas...?
                                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                                X