This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Recreation Commons - Fit the Fourth: Lounging with Lal

If you faint or are frightened easily or have a sensitive metabolism or suffer easily from nightmares, don't click! You've been warned.

Anyway...

/me uses his privileges as the Assisting Bartender and reopens the Rec Commons *

Ok, so, Maniac, what have you got in store? I didn't open the fourth floor yet, what shall we find?

Oh, and http://www.watersucks.cjb.net/
    Last edited by Kassiopeia; January 27, 2003, 14:33.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

who is the person you haijacked kassies computer and made a picture of himself...bring back the blue haired girl!
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

(subbing to thread)
      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

It's an evil ploy. TKG and Lemmy are always frightened of that picture (it's me), so I decided to give them a good scare this time around.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

damn you kass!

/me vomits up his intestines.

Comment

/me calls in the janitor to clean up the mess before somebody can slip in it...
            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

/me enters the Rec Commens and start cleaning the mess....

Am i done with my community service now?
              <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
              Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

yes, intestine vomitting. like this
                Attached Files

Comment

/me wanted a have a bit to eat but after seeing TKG he will pass
                  Bunnies!
                  Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                  God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                  'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

I guess that's fine, he doesn't want to give any soup to you anyway .
                    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Be thankful, I removed the img-tags and just left the url in.

Comment

oh thank god

Comment

Hey all.... Just thought I'd pop in to the new Rec. Commons for a drink. Can someone post the menu again? What is this going to become (live music venue :doitnow: )

Kass needs a new drink named after him, just for that pic... how about "the monster of the deep"
                          Smile
                          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

How about "Creepy creature of darkness"?

Comment

I like it... has a suitable 'ring' to it
                              Smile
                              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
                              X