Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UTILITY: Civ3MultiTool v1.12.5 (C3MT) - Unofficial Civ 3 editor (fourth thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry I'm not answering faster than you. Just that I currently have no time at all to wirk with C3MT. Eventually it will change. I still have the hope of creating a somewhat stabel version with the current features sometime in the future, not just defined when yet.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• No problem as it gave me time to realize what was wrong, see above post.

Comment

• How do you make this editor? In VB?

Comment

• The interface and most of the backend is in VB. Some backend is in C++.

Comment

• after using this save game modifier i can't open my civilization 3 game(i have Civilization 3 complete) i can see Civ3Conquests.exe under processes in the Windows task manager though but not in applications bar. Anone have any ideea how to fix this?

Comment

• Gramphos,

Where can I find a layout of the SAV file format. I just need somewhere to start.

Comment

• i just d/l version 1.11.4 & the ocx updates i have 2 problems:

1) the first is that now when I try to use the savegame editor it asks me for the administrative password for the game even though it is a SP game and does not have a password

2) in the copy tool, if I load a scenario and then try to extract map stats I get the following error:
                C3mt has caused an error in MSVBVM50.DLL
                C3mt will now close

I am certain I have done something wrong with d/l & installing, but I have no idea what.
                predesad is unavailable for an extended period of time, that is all i am permitted to say. i will provide password information and diplomacy information he has saved in a notepad file to whoever needs it, just pm predesad, don't bother emailing i do not have access to his email.

Comment

• Whenever I try to export the map as a scenario with cities included, the editor crashes and no export is made. All other checkboxes work fine. Is there a fix to this? If not, I thought you should be made aware of it.

Thanks for the great program, though!

Comment

• I'm a bit confused about how to use the Image2Map program. Could you post a brief guide?

Comment

• Map Problems

Hello Gramphos.

Firstly let me congratulate you as well for a really good utility.

I have come across a small problem. I use PTW version 1.27 (UK)

Basically I hate loosing because in the quarter of the world under my control a resource is not available. So I wanted to add resources around the map. I didn’t find anything like that in your util (please tell me if that is possible and I just haven’t found it)

I loaded the game using the save game modifier and then exported the map. When I tried to load it to the Map editor that comes with CIV3 the editor crashed....

Strangely enough I managed to export the map and open it correctly when I used version 1.02 of your util... But I managed to open it only once... But when I try to re-import it using either version I failed horribly.

Any ideas

Regards
                      George

Comment

• Conquests

I loved this program when i was playing regular Civ3 games but now that I started the Conqesuts games it doesn't open those save.
                        Is the next version going to handle Conquests Saves?

If not does any know of an editor that does?

Comment

• The current version should open *most* conquest saves. Howver non-epic games are known to be a problem in some cases. The deelopment of this tool has more or less stagnated for now due to other commitments. I still have a new version in the works. But absolutely no timeline for it. It might actuallly not be ready before Civ4. At least not the way my calendar lookat the moment.

Comment

• I get some error about data after BLDG, then error loading civs, then system error when trying to use save game editor.

Comment

• "The current version should open *most* conquest saves."

It opens the saves no problem but everytime you try amd save anything it crashes. Even if you try and save without changing anything.

Comment

• Does that mean that this Multi-Tool is not compatible with CIVIII Conquests?
                                I’m trying to use it with CIVIII Complete (Which includes CIVIII, PTW and Conquests).

I’m getting 2 errors when I try to use the Saved Game Modifier, on load, it gives me the error “File not found: Art\Units\palettes\ntp00.pcx” This continues to ntp31.pcx. The files are there, is it hard coded to a specific location? Can I just make a copy of the files and put them in the proper spot?

I click yes all the way through and open a save, once I try to save the save, it crashes.
                                “Civ3MultiTool has encountered a problem and needs to close.” (Windows XP)

My CIVIII program location is, C:\Program 1Files\Atari\Civilization III Complete\
                                The Multi-Tool is
                                C:\Program Files\Atari\Civilization III Complete\3Cmt

Comment

Working...
                                X