ToT Sci-Fi succession game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok.
    Downloaded it in work (still can't figure out why my ISP only gives me a few minutes in the Internet, now, before breaking the connection).

Zealot:
    When I downloaded the file, it already had the zip extention.

I'll try and play today or tomorow night.

Only 10 turns, right? (don't want to mess things too much).

Comment

• Oh, I believe 10 turns is enough time to play. It's taking more and more time to go through them!

But don't be afraid to mess things up! Don't be a passive player, managing what's already there! Build one city, if you see a good spot. Make it in Orbit, if you want to! Make some slideways, or irrigate some squares. Attack the enemies, or defend from them!

Don't forget, leave the Aliens alone! We'll need them!
      Fortunatly, the Tivallani are near to have the tech we need to stop needing them!
      "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
      Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
      Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
      Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

• Soooo, Eco, how's it going?
        "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
        Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
        Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
        Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

• Whats happening ?

Only I can take this long.
          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• The aprentice first lesson...

There was worry and dispair among the populace after the Might Zealot left.

- "Where is his successor?"
            - "How will he rule our gradious empire?"
            - "Will he be worthy of his glorious legagy?"
            - "Where is the guy, anyhow?"

Finally, the aprentice came. Ecowiz' rule begun:
            Being his first experience he decided to, mainly, lay basis to future
            ruler's conquering endeavours. After all, his predecessor left him a
            pacified empire and he is not the war type.

892 BP:
            In a totally shamelless efort to leave his mark in the Empire's history, Ecowiz ordered to rushbuild Hela Turbine in Second Outpost.
            179 BP:
            Having discouvered the Secrets of the Omniform Bacteria, the Empire's scientists asked for guidance. Ecowiz ordered them to investigate Protoviral Warfare
            279 BP:
            A shameless conspiricy is at large to destroy the Empire: Pohn Jar, Vallan and Cleresy simultaneoulsy declare War. Although no military agreement was refered, advisors indicate that some strange outword inteligence may be responsible for this.
            The Great Combine project is built!
            VanAllentown is urged to start buiding the Reciclotron.
            74 BP:
            Annther scientific breakthorugh! Ecowiz orders the Science Council to devote it's efforts to the concept of Adaptative Automata.
            The Clerisy's city of The Temple is conquered.
            PE 1814:
            Senate supports the war effort against the Clerisy.
            Therefore, Initiatus is also conquered.
            This time the Senate avoids the demise of the Clerisy civilization by signing a Cease Fire against the better judgement of the leader. It seems they do not respect the young aprentice.

PE 1816:
            VanAllentown buids the Reciclotron (with the help of some caravans). It has, now an amazing productive capacity, which Ecowiz decides to use in the construction of the Milquetoast Project (said to be ready in 4 turns).
            PE 1818:
            Having fullfilled his duties, Ecowiz leaves the Empire in the capable hands of the new ruler...

edited: forget to mention, previously that I funded the city of Europa (there were so many irrigated tiles arround there... I suppose some Cleresy city was built there before).
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Ecowiz Returns; March 20, 2002, 08:12.

Comment

• So I guess the order is now:

Zealot
              Ecowiz Returns
              Hydey (next up)
              Marcel I
              (Mercator's slot if he wants to come back)
              Sharpe

Comment

• Hydey Sees New world Order and says " oh I'm next "
                I have the save and should be able to play it Friday or saturday if beer drinking permits.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Actually the order is :

Zealot
                  Hydey (next up)
                  Marcel I
                  (Mercator's slot if he wants to come back)
                  Sharpe
                  Ecowiz Returns

I only switched turns with Eco this time.

Comment

• Oops, sorry forgot about that Zealot! You are right.

Comment

• Marcel I suggests to Hydey to start with beer to overcome the hangover. It seems to work but I never experienced so myself
                      Adopt, Adapt and Improve

Comment

• Again, we are passing over the 72 hours limit to play our turns! We can't let this happen guys!

Please hurry up, Hydey!

Comment

• Sorry to do this but I am out , i can't get the time to sit down and play . I am very sorry for holding you up , please move on and succeed in this game, I will keep on following it when i can.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Oh man, that's really too bad!
                            I really hope you can play on the next roud!

Well, Marcel, you're next. Go get me some Engineer meat!

Comment

• OK, I downloaded it.
                              I'll have time to play on monday I think, so don't expect a posting of me before then
                              Happy Easter
                              Adopt, Adapt and Improve

Comment

• * bump *

Still working on it Marcel?

Comment

Working...
                                X