Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad.

Well Hydey, go get the ball!
    "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
    Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
    Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
    Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Hydey has the ball and will bring it back when I am done playing with it.
      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Hydey, didn't you forget anything?
        "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
        Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
        Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
        Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Sorry been busy

Played a few turns here is the save
          Attached Files
          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

And how's the nation?

Comment

Guys, I think Mercator should take Marcel's place, since I sent a PM to Marcel, and he didn't answer, probably because he hasn't visited Apolyton lately.
              But the show must go on! So Mercator, take the command!

Please?

Comment

I'm onto it. I'll have it done by the end of the weekend (or earlier), probably.
                Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Didn't visit the boards this week
                  Shal I take my turn after Mercator?
                  Adopt, Adapt and Improve

Comment

No. You didn't say please.

Of course you can! Just pay attention to when Mercator finishes his turn, please!

Comment

Of course Apolyton had to go down right when I wanted to post my turns!

Nothing really interesting happened:

1645: Population reaches 5 million.
                      1665: Basic Automation discovered, Colonists upgraded to Environeers. Research switched to Plasmotronics.
                      1670: Star City builds Acrolectic Solenoid. I destroy a recently built Clericy city, and lose just about every attacking unit after a retaliation attack from the Clericy.
                      1705: Plasmatronics discovered, now researching Heteromorph RNA.
                      1710: Second Outpost builds NutriNet.
                      Attached Files
                      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

OK I downloaded the file.
                        I hope to post the results of my turn by the end of this week.
                        Adopt, Adapt and Improve

Comment

My turn after Marcel I think. The end of this week would be great for me as I think this week will be one of those work weeks

I check Apolyton frequently (when it isn't down that is) but rarely post - (guess that is why I am still a Chieftain after all this time), so I should notice when Marcel posts his gamesave.

Anyone notice whether the aliens have their advanced settler unit yet? If so, we will likely find them on the third planet ahead of us.

Comment

Well, last time I played the aliens were pretty behind, but I think the Engineers (pink) were planning on colonizing orbit.

By the way, how's our war with the Engineers going?
                            How come no one has been talking about it?

Comment

1715 Marcel I makes his come back as supreme commander.
                              1720 Attacks on Peenemunde succesfully beat off.
                              1730 Star officers acquire Heteromorph RNA from the Acrolectic Solenoid.
                              1735 Xenobiology chosen as next discovery.
                              1740 Attack on Tsiolkofsky by Engineers failed
                              1745 Our scientists discover Xenobiology Next discovery Hybrid Design
                              1750 The treacherous Clerisy want peace. We refuse their offer. Our Iron maiden at Tsiolkovski kills 4 pedipalpi.
                              1754 Vallan ask for audience and demonstrate Economy of scale
                              1756 Population reaches 7 mln. Engineers wish to speak with us. They have the cheek to ask 150 from us. Of course we refuse and they declare war to us We were already at war with them afaik, so who cares.
                              Marcel I resigns his command. Hail to the new commander
                              Attached Files
                              Adopt, Adapt and Improve

Comment

Oops double post

Comment

Working...
                                X