ToT Sci-Fi succession game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hydey, you have the ball!

Sorry for not posting this yesterday, but I completely forgot!

Don't forget everybody to NOT engage the aliens in war. We will really need them!
    Attached Files
    "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
    Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
    Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
    Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

hydey has the ball and is about to run with it.
      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

hydey passes ball on

My this is fun

2000AP Attack Funestia, Ophion is now a vet.
        1950AP Funestia destroyed
        1900AP Gammalectus completes epic History : Most powerful Star Officers No.1
        1850AP Ophion unit angers residents of this wreckage
        1800AP Ophion unit survives attack now vet
        1700AP Starcity builds workshop
        1650AP Wisemen discover E-M Repultion
        1600AP Funesti beg for peace, we accept and demand tribute , 50Bp paid.
        1550AP Discover friendly military unit in wreckage, Repellar
        1500AP Discover friendly military unit in wreckage, Repellar
        1450AP 2nd Outpost builds workshop
        1400AP Starcity builds Colonist
        1350AP Salvage 50Bp from wreckage, Discover Nomadic in wreckage.
        1250AP Found new city Valerian, Discover Ancient records in wreckage (primative weapons)
        1200AP Found new city Orion Station
        1050AP Starcity builds colonist, Discover ancient records in wreckage (Citizen's Compact), Repellar angers residents of wreckage and dies in attack.
        1000AP Second Outpost builds Colonist, Outpost one builds Colonist.
        Demographics show us 1st in everything but poputation (2nd)
        we are supreme and our reputation is spotless

Good luck and I hope you have as much fun as me.
        Attached Files

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

That was fast!

Now I think the next player is Marcel, right?

Anyway, it might not be a bad idea to get rid of those blue Funesti.

Hydey, what did you build for the new cities defense? Guardians or Repellers?
          "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
          Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
          Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
          Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

repellers, I hope this was ok, to bad if its not beauty of the succesion game

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey
              repellers, I hope this was ok, to bad if its not beauty of the succesion game
              No, that was exactly what you should have done! Because Repellers are a great unit, and have a very long life span!

BTW, what technology are we researching?

Comment

expedient Hierarchy

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Downloaded it.
                  I'll play tomorrow
                  Adopt, Adapt and Improve

Comment

1000 Captain Marcel I takes office.
                    975 Ophion withstands attack by "barbarian" (or whatever
                    they are called ) unit.
                    950 Orion station attacked by "barbarians" Our brave defenders
                    do their job more than adequately.
                    925 Comet Town founded. We could use some roads to connect
                    our cities. I suggest we build some more colonists when
                    arabbers are ready.
                    BTW should we use the arabbers for trade routes or to
                    rushbuild wonders?
                    850 Another attack by "barbarian".
                    825 Meteor City founded.
                    800 After a uneventfull reign Marcel I wishes his successor
                    luck
                    Adopt, Adapt and Improve

Comment

the attachment
                      Attached Files
                      Adopt, Adapt and Improve

Comment

Time for mercator to succeed!

BTW, what are "we" researching?

Comment

And why haven't you already wiped out the Funesti?

Comment

If you need another player for this game, I would be interested as well - if you could tell me how you post the gamesave on apolyton as I assume that is how you are using to "pass" the game onto the next person rather than emailing.

BTW, sounds interesting so far . Repellers are very useful, especially against those Ixion units that the aliens like so much. Should try to get Bombus units to scout out as much as Funestis as possible and go for Spacecraft & VTOL techs ASAP.

Comment

May I enter after Sharpe?

I'm not sure on how to post a file either...but...

I'll try to keep looking for my turn.

Comment

attaching a save game file

Zip the save game file and attach it when you post your report
                                attach file is at the bottom just above 'submit Reply'

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Working...
                                X