No announcement yet.

Mongols for ToT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
    Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

How the **** is this upload service used?
      "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

Comment

ok i have cooked up a new icons bmp which is too large to post and am too lazy to break it down.

I am trying to use this upload service but apparently i am an idiot as well as lazy.

I upload the file, then select view files, then "Use on apolyton", then copy the url here. What gives? I've also tried with "direct link" but bollocks.

Comment

What was the name of the file you uploaded?
            Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Mongolsicons&improvements.zip

Comment

Aha, then... this link should work:

You'll have just as much trouble deleting the file. Try not to upload any files with any funny characters, like & or # or % or + (and probably plenty more), in it. Blame MarkG.
                Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

ok cool! thanks!

As for the file in question i changed some of the wonders and icons gfxs in the icons.bmp but not in the improvements.bmp since i lack photoshop or any other paint program to enlarge them.

Comment

Working...
                  X