No announcement yet.

Ozzy's Classical Eurodip!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You also said you would play if you couldn't find a sub. You also participated in the bloody character thread AN HOUR AGO. You have also apparently been pretending to be offline on ICQ

That's really, really impressive Alex. Integrity at it's best.

Comment

• I was looking forward to playing this week.
      Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
        I said last week I was leaving the game.
        You casually said you were thinking about leaving the game. I said don't. You didn't confirm you had decided to leave either.

Besides, how can you participate in a great diplo like this and then CASUALLY decide to leave!?

WE were all really looking forward to this and are all worried that the game will fold.

It totally sux. The civ world is collapsing. Too many quitters (planned post ponements are fine if you have personal issues)

I'M INCREDIBLY DISAPPOINTED YOUNG MAN!
        "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
        *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• I'll give Dylan the benefit of the doubt until we know his story for not showing.
          "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Dylan did give considerable and unwaivering notice, although it would have been nice for himself to arrange sub for tonight

Really, I dunno.. well - I'm going to be roleplaying a bit in the character thread while waiting for a possible Rah rules game. If anyone's interested in hashing in game situation out for a hopeful next week, see you there..

Comment

• if it means the difference between having this game continue or not i'll make peace.
              Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

• Well I didn't want to just up and leave, I wanted to negotiate this peace treaty so things are smoothed over for my replacement. Plus if you guys really needed me to play tonight you should have said so, I assumed you found a sub or weren't playing or something. *shrug*

And Deity I casually left as I have been casually playing. My heart was never in this game and thats why I'm leaving now. Plus two games are just too much for me to handle.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Plus if you guys really needed me to play tonight you should have said so, I assumed you found a sub or weren't playing or something. *shrug*
                  Actually; you ignored my ICQs regarding that exact plea. "Or something"

So keep telling half lies and justifying this behavior by whatever means. At least you're sincerely convinced , while we're screwed over unattended indifference

Thanks.

Comment

• I'm not even on ICQ. So I didn't get your messages.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• diplos are hard to hold together , especially recently with so few of the people who used to play them around and avaialble t osub.

keep percervering guys it worth it in the end
                      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• You wanna be the Greeks Raz?

Comment

• Originally posted by Makeo
                          I was looking forward to playing this week.
                          I bet you were.

Sorry folks, for not being a bit more definite. I had an emergency come up that kept me from leaving town, but also kept me from being in the same zip code as my computer. Count me in for next week.

Comment

You wanna be the Greeks Raz?
                            I imagine finding a sub would go a lot better when working beyond brief and pathetic passes within this thread. In any case, please have one ready for us by Friday.

Comment

• Makeo, Frank, and Cyron, please join the diplogroup.

Comment

• Hope you're all lookin forward to another!
                                So who's our sub, Oz?

Comment

Working...
                                X