No announcement yet.

Blitzkrieg 1936 - New Scenario requires Playtesters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As you can see it's open but I would not reccomend it. China has negative growth in money. The only way to survive with China is to turn on Weapons Export (Capitalization), turn entertainers into tax collectors and produce goods to trade. But in case of war it would surely make it harder for the invader if China was human . It's your call, Emu! The more the merrier
    Last edited by Eivind IV; December 7, 2003, 19:38.
    Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

USA welcomes all the trade proprosals made by the civilized countries of the world.
      You are all welcome
      Trade with us!!!
      South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
      Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

The Commonwealth does not start wars. We of the British people oppose war in principle. However, be warned that should war start, we will throw all our might against the agressors.
        Vote Democrat
        Support Democracy

Comment

Originally posted by Historical Atze
          And as you are guaranteeing the souverignty of the Netherlands, Germany guarantees the independence of Norway, Sweden and Spain.
          Be my guest. If we guarantee the soverignity of every country, maybe their will be no wars. Therefore, the British Commonwealth guarantees the soverignity of Germany, China, Japan, France, Soviet Russia, the United States of America, and Italy.
          Vote Democrat
          Support Democracy

Comment

Originally posted by POTUS

Be my guest. If we guarantee the soverignity of every country, maybe their will be no wars. Therefore, the British Commonwealth guarantees the soverignity of Germany, China, Japan, France, Soviet Russia, the United States of America, and Italy.
            This is a direct assault on German souvereignty. Germany guarantees its independence itself. You should not try to mix your lame jokes with serious German foreign policy.
            Ceterum censeo that trade units are included!!

Comment

Maybe the turn could be posted soon?

Comment

Austrian and Hungarian people vote to become Germany's allies. Annexion of Denmark, war with Czechoslovakia and Poland.
                That's be the situation of Central Europe.

Trading goods on the way to USA.

Neutrality of Norway, Spain and Benelux accepted and guaranteed.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Historical Atze
                  Austrian and Hungarian people vote to become Germany's allies. Annexion of Denmark, war with Czechoslovakia and Poland.
                  That's be the situation of Central Europe.

Trading goods on the way to USA.

Neutrality of Norway, Spain and Benelux accepted and guaranteed.

France must digest this situation before taking a disission. We made it very clear that:

France will honour the neutrality of small and defenseless nations in Europe.

Comment

The Czechs are provocing war by having increased their troops at our border and Poland is still not willing to comply to the 'Right of self-determination of peoples' as laid down in the Versailles treaty. The German regions in Poland have the right to determine whether to be included into Germany or not. Poland violates this right and thus also provoces war. The same goes for Denmark and the German population in northern Schleswig. This is not acceptable for Germany and will be handled as stated above.

Just to make this clear.

Comment

Didn't the people in northern Schleswig democratically decide to join Denmark?

Comment

Sure, if you don't want a friendly nation to defend your country for you, fine. I always wonder why people do not accept help when they will not have to pay anything, but so be it. If you wish to support my defence of the British Commonwealth, I accept your offer so long as no soldier disobeys a British order.
                        Vote Democrat
                        Support Democracy

Comment

I thank the British Prime Minister for his understanding. Don't take this as aggressive, we just want to stay on our own and don't be afraid, your borders will not be questioned.

Comment

France also explicitly made it very clear that
                            France understands that Germany has some issues with the Versaille Treaty and will try to comply to Germany's requests, if brought before the League Of Nations in a diplomatic and civilised matter.
                            I can't say that declaring war on half of Europe is very civilized...

This illegal expansation must stop now! If not, Europe's farms and villages will again turn into battlefields! And France will not bow until every drop of Nazi Germany's blood has gone down the drain! Turn back to the negotiationg table before it's too late!

Were does Britain, USA and the USSR really stand on this?
                            Last edited by Eivind IV; December 9, 2003, 08:21.

Comment

So, then make suggestions, how to handle the problems I stated and I will see what I can do.

Comment

As I said, we have reached an agreement with Germany concerning Eastern Europe's future.

We will not take a part in quarrels between the western capitalists. What happens beyond our sphere of interest has little meaning to us.

Comment

Working...
                                X