• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No news...
    Attached Files
    Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25 You should remember, you were the one that chased him away
      Yeah right. For the second time he had impossible files and said it just was a glitch; and I wouldn't believe it. I have a clear conscience.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

• No interesting tidbits form the turn start this time.
        Attached Files
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Captains face difficulties fighting boredom on empty Japanese ships returning home.

A formal request to the USA:
          The Republic -tech would be very welcome the next month.

Massive change in supply and demand throughout the world's cities.
          Attached Files
          "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• The new consul continues to effect changes throughout the State, Trade begins to increase.
            Attached Files
            Wizards sixth rule:
            "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
            Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

• Great this is moving again

JamesJKirk you are up if the turn order is correct. Not a bump, just a reminder since we seem to have large lags in playing this one.
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• With Reich forces outside of Milan reaching a critical mass, the War Ministry has announced that Operation Boot Stomp will commence next month.

In related news, a steamer has fallen into the sights of a Latin warship in the Gulf of Mexico, off the coast of Louisiana. If any nation has a warship nearby, Germany would be very greatful for the "assist".

Following the boom sales of German good overseas, the Industrial Ministry has announced that many underdeveloped parts of the empire are beginning to receive much-needed funds.

Once again Germany repeats its request for the knowledge of Republic, we would also be greatful if someone could send that over via Civdip.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Im starting this bump early

DARIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesJKirk
                    Once again Germany repeats its request for the knowledge of Republic, we would also be greatful if someone could send that over via Civdip.
                    A representative of France dispatched a private message to your office but recieved no reply. Please review your PM box
                    Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

• Darius BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*begins to feel like a broken record*

Comment

• "Weeds grow in empty ruins. This village has long been abandoned."

Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

• Yep two more weeks and Im officially dropping out.

Comment

• Also no word from James Kirk RE france's proposal.

It appears conmcb25 and I are the only ones arround, If there are any others listening please chime in just to let us know this game isn't dead.
                            Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

• I PM-ed Darius in my quest for The Republic.

The PM has been read, but I have received no reply.
                              "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                              "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by germanos
                                I PM-ed Darius in my quest for The Republic.

The PM has been read, but I have received no reply.
                                I PM'ed him and IM'ed him about a week ago to let him know it was his turn.

You can see how far that went

Comment

Working...
                                X