Originally posted by germanos
conmcb25: I fully understand your frustration, and I agree with your assesment.
I say we wait a little more to see if the advertisements have any succes.
Alternatively: Yaroslav seems to be getting back slowly, so he may be able to take the Brits again, and Zedd could take France?
conmcb25: I fully understand your frustration, and I agree with your assesment.
I say we wait a little more to see if the advertisements have any succes.
Alternatively: Yaroslav seems to be getting back slowly, so he may be able to take the Brits again, and Zedd could take France?
If I see Yaro Ill ask him.
Also Zedd are you good with taking the Brits?
lets get rollin'
The French republic apologizes for the mishap and will assuredly see to it that the captain of that steamer is held responsible for his errant behavior.
Comment