Succession Games -- Status Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Succession Games -- Status Report

This is hastily constructed, but SG[1] asked the question. As of this date, here's the roster of Now Playing, Recalcitrant, MIA, and/or Indisposed players in the currently active games...

Barren Burbs -- Very inactive. La Fayette has been declared the next player. I will follow. (Thanks, STYOM, for bumping the thread.)

Silly Rules -- rjmatsleepers now, -Jrabbit next.
    rjm posted earlier today, inviting robust strategic input.

Lazy Days of Summer -- Ben Kenobi (the erstwhile obiwan 18) now, Bob_Smurf42 next
    Kenobi is without a comp right now.
    Bob_Smurf has been absent awhile.
    The laziest game ever!

Seriously Tricky -- Hydey now, Straybow next
    Hydey has been MIA for at least a couple weeks, it seems.
    Straybow has taken the reins.

Mongol Horde -- Julius Brenzaida now, SG[1] next
    Julius posted a couple days ago that he has D/L'd.

Scorched Earth -- Ben Kenobi, SG[1], sirsnuggles are next up. Game is in the first round.
    SG[1] -- You should play your turns in this.

O Sole Mio -- on hold

As you can see, [1], the world has pretty much ground to a halt.
    Your return is most welcome. Hope you are well...

[Edited to add Barren Burbs.]
    Last edited by -Jrabbit; September 17, 2003, 09:19.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Yeah, I know I'm behind.

Now I have to find a good used computer for around 200$ CDN.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I just bumped the 'Barren Burbs' game (no Settlers allowed, in case we all forgot ).

It's been idle for 2 weeks in SCG's absence, and La Fayette is next.
      "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
      "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

I'm still dead in the water for reasons beyond my control.... weathers getting better though
        "the bigger the smile, the sharper the knife"
        "Every now and again, declare peace. it confuses the hell out of your enemies."

Comment

Barren Burbs -- the laziest sxn!

Can't believe I missed this one (which has been SO inactive that it fell off my front page in General/Help).

Posted by STYOM

This one is moving slowly. SCG seems to have vanished.

In his absence, La Fayette is up.

1. atomant
          2. Jrabbit
          3. OldnSlow
          4. SG(2)
          5. STYOM
          6. Bob_Smurf42
          7. sirsnuggles
          8. SCG
          9. La Fayette

I hope nobody minds if I leave SG(2) in the playlist, so that his contributions will not be forgotten.
          Per atomant's post, I will follow M. La Fayette.
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Re: Barren Burbs -- the laziest sxn!

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
            Can't believe I missed this one (which has been SO inactive that it fell off my front page in General/Help).
            It shouldn't take that much longer to finish, really. I only started 'Scorched Earth' because I figured 'Burbs would be done by now. Just 4 AIs to eliminate, and all of them are already on the way down.
            "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
            "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

I will soon be able to take my succession turns.

I just bought a 400mhz pentium 2 with a 3 gig harddrive and 32 megs of RAM for 200 CDN, including a delivery fee.

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

The Jedi Knight warms his lightsaber.

Comment

The sxn community basks in its glow...

Comment

But is it a green () or a red () lightsabre?

Comment

Re: Succession Games -- Status Report

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                      Barren Burbs -- Very inactive. La Fayette has been declared the next player. I will follow. (Thanks, STYOM, for bumping the thread.)
                      La Fayette has completed the heavy lifty. -Jrabbit to apply the coup de grace.

Silly Rules -- rjmatsleepers now, -Jrabbit next.
                      rjm posted earlier today, inviting robust strategic input.
                      rjm@sleepers has posted, -Jrabbit has D/L'd

Lazy Days of Summer -- Ben Kenobi (the erstwhile obiwan 18) now, Bob_Smurf42 next
                      Kenobi is without a comp right now.
                      Bob_Smurf has been absent awhile.
                      The laziest game ever!
                      Ben Kenobi has played. Assuming the Smurf remains incognito, it's -Jrabbit's turn. We must find Bob_Smurf42!!

Seriously Tricky -- Hydey now, Straybow next
                      Hydey has been MIA for at least a couple weeks, it seems. Straybow has taken the reins.
                      Straybow's turn, but Ben Kenobi is ready to play and had his turn skipped in previous round. SG[1] to issue a ruling??

Mongol Horde -- Julius Brenzaida now, SG[1] next
                      Julius posted a couple days ago that he has D/L'd.
                      Julius has played. SG[1] is next.

Scorched Earth -- Ben Kenobi, SG[1], sirsnuggles are next up. Game is in the first round.
                      SG[1] -- You should play your turns in this. :
                      Ben Kenobi has played. SG[1] or sirsnuggles should play next (1st round turns).

UPDATED 22 SEPT...

** -Jrabbit plans to play (probably Silly Rules) tonight, assuming SWMBO will gratefully accept TV privileges when I decline to watch Monday Night Football. Assuming she doesn't faint from the shock... **

Comment

But is it a green () or a red () lightsabre?
                        Green. I'm a Jedi, not a Sithlord.

Comment

This thread is a great idea

Scorched Earth - I'm done - sirsnuggles in hibernation?? Julius to step in??

Mongol Horde - I have the game will play asap

Seriously Tricky - I think the young Jedi should have a go

Stu
                          "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                          "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

I agree, great thread. I'll be away for a long weekend, but I don't think I'm up in anything anytime soon (Silly after JRabbit & La Fayette.)
                            Those with lower expectations face fewer disappointments

Comment

FYI Silly Rabbit update scheduled for tomorrow...

Have a great holiday.

Comment

Working...
                              X