Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Stand

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm going to try to block him in from the northeast,,,if my settler makes it there.
    "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

    Comment


    • excellent

      1240 back

      off to bed soon

      be well

      Gramps
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

      Comment


      • 1200 back

        Need to get me some more building built fer happiness
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

        Comment


        • 1160 back
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

          Comment


          • 1120 back around
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

            Comment


            • no iron for me
              "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

              Comment


              • Ill switch to animal husbandry next turn


                back at ya
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                Comment


                • 1040 to ya
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                  Comment


                  • 1000 back
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                    Comment


                    • 975 b c back

                      switched to animal husbandry, one turn left
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                      Comment


                      • 950 back
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                        Comment


                        • 925 back
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                          Comment


                          • 900 back around
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                            Comment


                            • 875 back
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                              Comment


                              • 850 back
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X