Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Stand

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • When the war's over I'll gift you Mecca and Narjan
    "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

    Comment


    • Originally posted by EPW
      When the war's over I'll gift you Mecca and Narjan
      Thanks

      Mecca is very well defended

      I am massing troops just south, Maceman

      1340 back
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

      Comment


      • 1350 ad>>>>>>>
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

        Comment


        • 1360 back, Saladin mounting his armies as he is entering my lands

          Im working out Maceman as defense
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

          Comment


          • 1370 National Epic next go around
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

            Comment


            • 1380 back
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

              Comment


              • skip guilds, lets try to get liberalism.
                "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                Comment


                • Originally posted by EPW
                  skip guilds, lets try to get liberalism.
                  1390 back

                  next turn my friend

                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                  Comment


                  • 1400 back now on education
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                    Comment


                    • I don't know if I will be able to take Mecca, and it looks like the Greeks might steal Narjan.
                      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                      Comment


                      • 1410>>>>>>>>>
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                        Comment


                        • 1420
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                          Comment


                          • @ ya as Saladin masses more troops
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                            Comment


                            • 1440
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                              Comment


                              • 1450>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X