Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Stand

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1090
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

    Comment


    • I'm starting to build up an attack force to take out saladin.
      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

      Comment


      • 1100

        About the best offensive unit would be axeman for me
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

        Comment


        • 1110 Back to ya
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

          Comment


          • 1120 back

            FYI, you marked your message title 1100 but did send correct 1110 save
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

            Comment


            • Need resend please
              "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

              Comment


              • Originally posted by EPW
                Need resend please

                I shall resend 1120 now
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                Comment


                • 1130>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                  Comment


                  • and 1140
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                    Comment


                    • 1150
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                      Comment


                      • 1160
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                        Comment


                        • 1170 back around
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                          Comment


                          • 1180
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                            Comment


                            • 1190 back
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                              Comment


                              • 1200
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X