Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Stand

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • how the heck is he getting units out of no where? There were no units near Narjan.
    "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

    Comment


    • 1460, not sure he had several hanging around my border
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

      Comment


      • 1470>>>>>>>>>> congrats on Mecca
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

        Comment


        • 1480 back
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

          Comment


          • better get Najran this turn if you can, the greeks look ready to take it,
            After war is over I will give you mecca
            "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

            Comment


            • Originally posted by EPW
              better get Najran this turn if you can, the greeks look ready to take it,
              After war is over I will give you mecca
              Excellent

              In the 1490 of our Lord we have occupied Narjan
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

              Comment


              • "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                Comment


                • 1500 back thanks for Mecca and will send something when available

                  GT
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                  Comment


                  • 1505 back
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                    Comment


                    • 1510>>>>>>>>>>>
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                      Comment


                      • 1515 back at ya
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                        Comment


                        • 1520
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                          Comment


                          • 1525>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X