Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Stand

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 125 back
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

    Comment


    • 100 b c back to you
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

      Comment


      • and back to EPW
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

        Comment


        • 50 b c back
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

          Comment


          • 25 b c back
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

            Comment


            • and back around once more
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

              Comment


              • Just got warlords, want to play a game?

                1ad->
                "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                Comment


                • Originally posted by EPW
                  Just got warlords, want to play a game?

                  1ad->
                  sure

                  25 a d back
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                  Comment


                  • okay
                    "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                    Comment


                    • 50 a d
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                      Comment


                      • MP or PBEM
                        "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by EPW
                          MP or PBEM
                          Back at you

                          Lets do a PBEM

                          set up a discussion thread and we can have at it
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                          Comment


                          • See 'warring warlords' thread :
                            "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by EPW
                              See 'warring warlords' thread :
                              Ill head there now

                              100 a d back
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                              Comment


                              • The barbarians are starting to annoy me
                                "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X