Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Stand

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    2720

    I am sneaking an unguarded settler out

    I hope I can make 2 more turns without the barbs geting him
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

    Comment


    • #62
      good luck
      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

      Comment


      • #63
        thx

        one more turn

        2680 back
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

        Comment


        • #64
          started masonary so we can try for judiasm
          "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

          Comment


          • #65
            2640 found Saladin

            I was going for a nice tile but it was on his border so had to settle one away
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

            Comment


            • #66
              2600 back I will switch to Masonry next turn as well
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

              Comment


              • #67
                2560 back

                5 turns to Masonry
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                Comment


                • #68
                  2520 back
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    2480 back Hinduism has spread from Saladin into my land, better than nothing I reckon
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      2440

                      2 more turns for Masonry
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        2400 back
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          2360 b c back
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            2320 back
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              2280 back around
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                2240 back
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X