Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Stand

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    3760->
    "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

    Comment


    • #17
      3720 back
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

      Comment


      • #18
        and back once again.
        "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

        Comment


        • #19
          3680 back
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

          Comment


          • #20
            back, theres a hut to the north of your scout.
            "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by EPW
              back, theres a hut to the north of your scout.
              Im headed to bed, nothing has showed up here yet


              Peace

              GT
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

              Comment


              • #22
                forgot to send->
                "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                Comment


                • #23
                  back and I met Saladin
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    met the japanese....

                    back->
                    "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      3400 back
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        3560 back

                        disregard last date, i was trippin
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          back
                          "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Killed a Barb Panther Trio near Saladin's Territory with a Scout
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              nice
                              back
                              "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                and back again
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X