Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Stand

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    3440 back around
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

    Comment


    • #32
      met elizabeth, researched archery. Bronze wworking next?
      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

      Comment


      • #33
        Bronze working it is

        3400 back
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

        Comment


        • #34
          and back
          "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

          Comment


          • #35
            and back around
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

            Comment


            • #36
              back
              "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by EPW
                back
                nothing yet
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                Comment


                • #38
                  3320 back
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    back, so far not much luck with the goodie huts
                    "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      3280 back

                      Keep at them
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        o spoke too soon, just got sailing

                        ->
                        "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          and congrats

                          3240 back
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            baack
                            "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              3200 back
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                and did a second version of 3200 you sent me

                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X