This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blimey, I forgot to post.

Okay, turn 1840bc which is now with rumpo kid has before been posted to Sebastian.

Confess - you wouldn't have expected that.

Comment

• Confusion notwithstanding - 1780 off to Claus
      I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• And on and on.

Comment

• 1780bc sent

Comment

• It's my turn for ISP trouble. I'd be grateful if you could post the saves to rumleech ta yahoo tod co tod uk

Cheers

Steve
            I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• resent

Comment

• Thanks Sir Ralph.

1720 sent to Claus via carrier pigeon

Mark Thomas

Comment

• 1720 sent to Sebastian.

Comment

• sent on

Comment

• 1720bc sent

Comment

• 1660 sent to Claus via my usual route.

Thanks for the consideration Sir Ralph but it all seems to be working now. Fingers crossed!

Mark Thomas

Comment

• 1660 sent to Incaland.

Comment

• sent to sr

Comment

• 1660bc sent

Comment

• 1600 off to see the wizard

Mark Thomas

Comment

Working...
                                X