Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got it - and thrown over to Sebastian!

Comment

• it is sent

Comment

• 2680bc sent

Comment

• Bit of a real life break there.

2680 superbly passed to Claus
          I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Sentsentsent.

Comment

• 2620bc sent

Comment

• On and On and round anround.

2560 sent
                I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Just in case I seem to "disappear" over the weekend: I have massive problems with my ISP. Hope they fix it soon.

Comment

• Blimey! Blimey! Blimey! - Similiar case with me ... sorry for disappearing yesterday: My DSL modem got completely jammed, totally out of the blue. Never seen anything like that.

Can you imagine that? A full day without internet! Without playing Civilization! That's how people must really have felt in stone age.

Maybe it's the laser beam speed of our game smashing our online connections ...

Turn has now finally been sent.

Comment

• 2560 to sir ralph

Comment

• 2560bc sent

The big pink T seems to have been nicely ****ed up in the last hours.

Comment

• 2500 sent - I hope it gets through.

Am I being particularly stupid? What's the big pink T?

Mark Thomas

Comment

• No, you're partcularly lucky not to have to deal with THEM

www.t-online.com (btw, they're my isp too, i haven't been having problems today)

Comment

• Aaah! Telecoms companies. Now I understand.

Edited for spelling

Mark Thomas

Comment

• 2500bc sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X