• 2500 sent

Comment

• 2500bc sent

Comment

• 2500 bc sent

Comment

• 2440 sent.

How are everybody's connections today?
          I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• 2440 bc sent via perf*§=?§)e###?$ctly working connection to Sebastian.

Comment

• 2440bc sent

Comment

• 2380 sent to Claus.

I'll be going out with the family a little later fellahs so don't expect too much from me this evening.
                I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Okay, maybe we can do OMT.

Turn sent.

Comment

• turn sent

Comment

• 2380bc sent

Comment

• 2320 sent to Claus.

And that's me for the evening guys. See you in the morning

Mark Thomas

Comment

• 2320 sent to Incaland.

Very funny, Egypt founding Judaism ... I guess I got something wrong in history class.

Comment

• 2320bc sent

Comment

• 2320 sent
                              Egypt is pretty close though... Ever heard of Echnathon?

(The Pharao made a switch to some sort of early monotheism, predating judaism. Egypt switched back to Polytheism after 2 turns on the Marathon scale though ;-) )

Comment

• Managed to squeeze one out before bedtime

2260 sent

Mark Thomas

Comment

Working...
                                X