Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correct ... that's why I asked. If he had sent, I should have the file on my desk, which I don't.

Comment

3340bc resent

Comment

Hi everyone

The save file has come through - I'll play when I get home again.

Embarrassing confession time - the first sending of the file did come through, whoops! but in my defense it was an hour after I went to bed. So now I have two copies, an embarrasment of riches I am sure.

Steve
        I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

The copies should be identical, as I did only resend the saved file, but not replay the turn.

Comment

3280 sent to Claus - Hooray!
            I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

And on with it. Sorry for the delay, I haven't been home tonight.

Comment

game sent to sir ralph

Comment

2280bc sent

Comment

Will play this evening. I'll be a bit later than usual as I have to go to my youngest kid's school open evening.

Steve

Mark Thomas

Comment

3220 sent to Claus.

Managed to sneak in a turn

Mark Thomas

Comment

Turn sent on.

Good luck to your kid for his school career - an important day in his life.

Comment

Most excellent timing, i just got home

3220 to harovan

Comment

3220bc sent

Comment

3160 on its way to Claus.

Thanks for the sentiment - but she's my youngest daughter

Mark Thomas

Comment

Turn sent to the Machu Pichu Man.

Comment

Working...
                                X