X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1180 off to Claus

quiet night.
    I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• 1180 sent to sr

Comment

• 1180bc sent

Comment

• Sorry about that guys, I was helping someone with a problem with their PC and it took longer to sort than it should have done. I've played my turn and now I'm for bed.

1120 to Claus
          I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Turn sent to Sebstian.

Comment

• 1120 sent to sir ralph

Comment

• 1120bc sent

Comment

• Just back from a family outing.

1060 to Claus

Mark Thomas

Comment

• 1060 to Sebastian.

Comment

• 1060 to sir ralph

Comment

• 1060bc sent

Comment

• 1000 bc on to Claus

Oh my God, the millenium. The world's about to end!

Mark Thomas

Comment

• I'm sad to say that this is true. I asked my soothsayers at Stonehenge and they say that some day the world is going to end ... for some of you.

MUAHAAHAHAHAH

Meanwhile ... turn sent to Sebastian.

Comment

• turn sent

Comment

• 1000bc sent

I had problems loading the file. Succeeded only on the 3rd try. "Game could not be decompressed". I hope it is not corrupted.

Comment

Working...
                                X