• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1420bc sent

Comment

• 160 to Claus.

Oooh! Ponies!
      I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• 1360 sent to Sebastian.

Comment

• 1360 sent

Comment

• 1360bc sent

I put your yahoo address into Civ4. Sucks to resend mails manually. Tell me when to change it back.

Comment

• 1300 sent. Looks like all my internet is working properly again. I may have to tell my ISP where they can put their broadband.

It's a little odd havinge some of the announcements in German. I assume that the Grosse Mauer is the Great Wall.
              I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• 1300 sent to Incaland.

Große Mauer ist Great Wall, and Harovan's Orakel is the Oracle ...

Comment

• 1300 sent

Comment

• 1300bc sent 15 minutes ago.

Sent it to Yahoo, there was no time to switch your address back. Will do that this evening. Or should I just leave it? What's the difference?

Comment

• Sir R - might as well leave it at Yahoo. Better safe than sorry eh?

Mark Thomas

Comment

• 1240 off to Claus

Mark Thomas

Comment

• 1240 off to Sebastian.

Comment

• 1240 to sir r

confucianism founded

Comment

• Strangely, I didn't get a notice, although I could already see in the religious advisor that confucianism had been founded. Nor did I read that the Oracle had been founded.

Comment

• 1240bc sent

Comment

Working...
                                X