Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calanthian
    replied
    I suggest we keep our word and go SW with Bellerophon.. we want an ally remember

the hill will show a lot of territory which will become Inca later on..

*** I want us to make a city soon on the border river near Inca.. So a fast 5th city should be in our plans..
    Remember the Inca will most probably have scouted the area already, as it's so close to their capital.
    Last edited by Calanthian; September 25, 2012, 03:06.

Leave a comment:

• mzprox
    replied
    need to decide what to do with Belle. Would be nice if we could take a look on their capital, but as i knopw we said we would turn back our warrior

Leave a comment:

• mzprox
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Civ4ScreenShot0085.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	188.3 KB
ID:	9093880Click image for larger version

Name:	Civ4ScreenShot0086.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	290.7 KB
ID:	9093882

Here is the current situation.
    from the espionage points we can tell that we are Inca's first contact.
    The river right in the middle between our lands could be a fair border.. but it might be better for us to get all the river tiles if we could
    for safety reasons Aurora will finish a warrior next turn and sends him fogbusting and also will prebuild an other (but it will be finished after the barrack)

We are second in gnp with 36, the first one has 54.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Should we now set up a Diplomatic Forum (Forums).

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Any recent images?

Leave a comment:

• mzprox
    replied
    In retrospect We should had moved towards them then away so we would had made contact but they couldn't had seen our warrior at all. Too late, I did not think of it sooner .

The presence of that barbarian warrior is troubles me a bit. As you know I delayed the completition one of our warriors in Aurora so we could finish the barrack first and finish the warrior with 3 xps. i1m not sure if it wouldn't be beter if we finished the warrior now and send him fogbusting.

Leave a comment:

• Calanthian
    replied
    Weren't we supposed to contact eachother by that spanish tool?
    Which Spanish tool??

Leave a comment:

• Calanthian
    replied
    Hey, I'm the minister of foreign affairs
    And gladly I'll leave the responsibilities to you.
    In this case it was important to send a message to them at the moment we made contact.

And we had a clear vote on what strategy; the peaceful / cooperation approach..
    (PRO PEACE: Mz, DNK, Hercules, Calanthian, Ben Kenobi, Dinner; CON: Robert Plomp)

PS. As we enter another phase in the game our ministers should be available more often
    Last edited by Calanthian; September 24, 2012, 04:12.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Where's your beret and your suntan?

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    Hey, I'm the minister of foreign affairs

I got the e-mail, so it's working at least for me.
    Weren't we supposed to contact eachother by that spanish tool?

Leave a comment:

• Calanthian
    replied
    Yes

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Originally posted by Calanthian View Post
    Nope, it is fortified now.. Doesn't show a thing..

And let Apollo wait and heal.. if the barb warrior attacks Apollo can move 2 through woods..
    Do you mean if and after the attack, Apollo, if survives, would get promotion option to Woodsman2

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Ah that difficult Inca tongue. It's good to have a fluent Incan speaker in our midst.

Leave a comment:

• Calanthian
    replied
    Unfortunately the way our warrior faces tell them where we came from .
    Nope, it is fortified now.. Doesn't show a thing..

And let Apollo wait and heal.. if the barb warrior attacks Apollo can move 2 through woods..
    Last edited by Calanthian; September 23, 2012, 17:05.

Leave a comment:

• mzprox
    replied
    Unfortunately the way our warrior faces tell them where we came from .

I did a quick check on techs/GNP (looking for bonus if any from contact) and from that and from knowing their inital techs we can make assumptions what technologies they might have.
    so, unfortunately they don't havepottery so we won't get bonus to our current research. They are after a big tech, I think they wouldnt go to writing before pottery so it must be bronze working.

I think they have: mysticism, agriculture, animal husbandry, mining and either hunting or wheel, and now researching bronze working.

Btw the city we found is their capital.

Apollo is still healing and spot a barbarian warrior. probably we should wait and try to get one more xp for promotion. Or we should send him back to protect our cities.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X