Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinner
    replied
    Byerley ties in with the whole Ottoman thing.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Why not Bellerophon?

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Some name ideas for our Horse city

Callisto : moon of Jupiter

Chryses/Chryseis
    In Greek mythology Chryses was the father of Chryseis, a woman captured by Agamemnon during the Trojan War.

Byerley : a famous Turkish thoroughbred horse

Nisaia : city near ancient Nisean Plains (western iran) famous for its horses

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Thanks for the screenshots. That's a fair amount of jungle there. Agree with Belle's direction.

2 turns to BW.

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    What world do you live in, Ben? I did not see a single person say they "knew" no one was close to a relgion, you just made that **** up. I saw exactly one poster say, quite factually, that no religion had been founded yet. Learn the difference.
    cheer up and relax.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    I didn't see that earlier. Did you edit it or did I just miss it?

Leave a comment:

• Calanthian
    replied
    It is the second graph. POWER

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    How do the Inca stack up militarily? I'd like to see that graph if possible especially since even small moves could mean a lot to us about their intentions.

Leave a comment:

• Calanthian
    replied
    Stats:

POWER

PRODUCTION

GNP

Leave a comment:

• Calanthian
    replied
    I made you all some screenshots..

Proposed route of Bellerophon SW.

The first barb warrior: we need to make another warrior in Apolyton (1 turn).

Let's use the 2 moves through forest of Apollo (above the pig) for scouting the south!
    Or send him east from Apolyton to let him protect in the forest against barbs..
    Last edited by Calanthian; October 20, 2012, 02:22.

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Plus we know, from your comments, Belle is in a jungle enviroment to the south east. Can we have a look?

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Even though nothing much happened last turn, it is important that we have a save turn record. So we can see healing, growth and production. Also now we have contact with Inca and writing, that comparison stats screenshot v Inca might be of interest.
    Last edited by Hercules; October 19, 2012, 18:23.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Please confine that to OT, not here dinner.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Right, just like a few turns ago we 'knew' no one was close to a religion.
    What world do you live in, Ben? I did not see a single person say they "knew" no one was close to a relgion, you just made that **** up. I saw exactly one poster say, quite factually, that no religion had been founded yet. Learn the difference.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    OK, if no one else want to go for oracle then we can go with mzpox's plan. I think it is a mistake and no guts means no glory but if that's what people want then we piddle along as an also ran power.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X