Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNK
    replied
    Cool! How about power? Where's the average and bottom and top now?

Remind me, is this normal or epic speed?

Leave a comment:

• mzprox
    replied
    @Dinner, I moved the warrior 1E, proposed move is to go NE (the tundra) to try to explore that area, possibly clearing the coast sight for trade routes. (*edit: Thinking of it, Aurora might need the warrior, as it soon hits the happyness limit)
    Btw in this turn we are no 1. in GNP, food and production (as well as in score tied with Realmsbeyond). GNP doesn't mean much, we know one of the civs have much better base commerce, they just probably don't research something with research bonus while we get our 40% for writing)
    Last edited by mzprox; October 3, 2012, 06:30.

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Originally posted by mzprox View Post

I moved Belle close to the Inca to get more view of their land, I hope they won't take it as an aggressive move.
    Named third city port Apolytan, we can change it when we find the final name.
    Re: Belle I don't think you indicated that in your proposed warrior moves. If we have got our diplo response to them in time it should be ok. But?

Re city name here our some B names

Boreas
    Bacchus
    Botrys
    Bolina

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    The warrior on the hill isn't doing anything any more since there is no more fog to bust. Time to move him some where else.

Leave a comment:

• mzprox
    replied
    Screens from current turn:

I moved Belle close to the Inca to get more view of their land, I hope they won't take it as an aggressive move.
    Named third city port Apolytan, we can change it when we find the final name.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Civ4ScreenShot0097.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	221.3 KB
ID:	9093933Click image for larger version

Name:	Civ4ScreenShot0096.JPG
Size:	152.0 KB
ID:	9093935
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• DNK
    replied
    Yeah, and we have plenty of time to respond if they are. Any serious increase in military is going to show up soon enough in the demographics screen since no one has any army right now (1-2 units more than us at most, though most of the difference is probably accounted for by someone having BW). We'll have demographics on Inca soon enough as well.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    A civ using slavery can really pump out a lot of units fast.

Leave a comment:

• DNK
    replied
    I've discussed this in the diplo thread. We should just make a 50T agreement to not expand aggressively towards each other, meaning to not found cities more than X tiles away from our capitals (I threw out 12 tiles, 1.4x for diagonals, but whatever works).

Leave a comment:

• mzprox
    replied
    I don't think it's a good idea too make such a border proposal. even if they agree on it they will be angry later that we deceived them. First we should only say that we want a fair border agreement, and the border would be at about the same distance from our capitals.

Btw Inca has used slavery this turn, probably finished a settlers unit.

Leave a comment:

• mzprox
    replied
    Screen from current turn and proposed moves for the warriors:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Civ4ScreenShot0093.jpg
Size:	561.6 KB
ID:	9093918
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    If they go for it great. I wouldn't though if I were them. I'd just keep pushing it closer and closer if I were them.

Leave a comment:

• Calanthian
    replied
    In our third city, which still has to be named (something with a "B" ?), we should build a workboat fast, and send it to the Inca's to get our trade network hooked up..

Furthermore I would like to propose a border to them:
    "the lands beyond the desert near Mount Gondar"
    and if they make a counterproposal with the river as border, then it is also fine..

Leave a comment:

• Calanthian
    replied
    * Mz, I logged in and only moved Bellerophon, as that was agreed upon. The other moves are yours to make.

* Writing will be finished in 6, max 7 turns.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    I'm just saying, when I can predict what you'll post before you'll post it's getting old.

We'll have Bronze Working soon enough - what's more concerning is that we're falling behind in GDP.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    Ben, don't you have to go play in traffic or something?

Anyway, it was a simple question. Next turn we start on writing and once that is finished we will start on bronzeworking so I was wondering what the estimate was for when bronze working was done. I wanted to see how many turns the Inca theoretically could have to build up axemen to attack us; I don't believe they will but I wanted to look at if such an attack was even feasible or not.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X