No announcement yet.

Destiny of Empires [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia said I could play my turn now as he is not able to play for quite a while and that war is not immediate.

We will both ensure pre-war turn orders are preserved if war eventuates.
    The question of whether modern humans and Neanderthals mated when they encountered each other 40,000 years ago is highly controversial.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
      France:

Would the other players and the powers that be let me cast my vote late? I appreciate that it will mean you know how I voted, but that is OK by me.

To be honest, that would mean that I'd have to recalculate the results al over again.....
      So let's say: no.
      Understood. No problems RP.

And I got through my marriage OK. It was great!

I now have time to get back to France.

Comment

• Crap, this is such a bad week for me to be engaged in such a huge war. There is so much I want to write, but I've got no time!!

Comment

• Originally posted by France (DoE) View Post

Hey! Congrats! Have a long and harmonic family life.

Put some pics from the wedding

Comment

• Originally posted by France (DoE) View Post

Well yeeeehaaaaw, congratulations!!!
            So I go, and do what I can ~ Dwight 'Diplo' Eisenhower

Comment

• Thanks folks. My wife and I have been together for some 24 years. That being said, I could not imagine our marriage as being as emotional and uplifting as it was. It was wonderful.

As to a pic, my sister and another brother-in-law were the photographers. Awaiting their pictures.

I can tell you though, my wife looked drop-dead gorgeous. I am so lucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by England (DoE) View Post
                Crap, this is such a bad week for me to be engaged in such a huge war. There is so much I want to write, but I've got no time!!
                Been there.

Come back soon.

Comment

• Congratulations France!!!
                  And yes: we must see pictures or it didn't happen

@England: sorry, missed your request, you still need a turn timer extension?
                  Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                  Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Congratulations

Comment

• Yes Congratulations.
                      Mexico Emerges as a New Player on the International Stage - Mexico City Times

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                        Congratulations France!!!
                        And yes: we must see pictures or it didn't happen
                        Félicitations!!

But you can't post a pic as we know not if you are the bride or the groom!!

The question of whether modern humans and Neanderthals mated when they encountered each other 40,000 years ago is highly controversial.

Comment

• So.... not necessarily to complain, but just to get a sense of everyone, what do people think about the fact that the Vikings and French have now dogpiled me with little or no story, justification or diplo and have now taken two of my most important cities, one of which (my capitol) was responsible for well over half of my national GNP (due to wonders)? Is this against the rules or spirit of diplo? Or not? Or have we abandoned full diplo and this has become diplo-lite?

Comment

• And I know I haven't been posting much lately either, but this war hit me at the worst possible time, I"ve had two conferences in two different cities in the last 4 days. And a heck of a lot of work to do over the last week to prepare for both.

Comment

• I don't think it against the rules. We discussed about banning the taking of capitals but it was agreed that would be too strategically limiting.

I don't like capitals being taken, unless of course it's a Damn Anglais capital

You have my sympathy, the Vikings are an unruly lot! I'm just glad I used diplo to avert their attack on Neandor Well so I think...

It is really a diplo-lite now with so much lack of story posting but the game is strong behind the scenes. Of course the normal rules apply that the host posted and I don't think civ elimination is allowed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Germany (DoE) View Post
                                Félicitations!!

But you can't post a pic as we know not if you are the bride or the groom!!

Comment

Working...
                                X