No announcement yet.

Destiny of Empires [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't mind if it's late. Just start posting stories again. Suspense and all that.

Comment

• question, the mod should make our ships go double speed, but my galley only travels 2 squares even though the tooltip says it moves 4 spaces.

Comment

• As far as I know, the double move only applies for ocean tiles - i.e. no double move for galleys.

Comment

• Yes, 4 movement only counts in ocean and city tiles, not coastal ones.

Because coastal tiles have 2 movement cost (like forests/jungles/hills on land). So a 4 movement ship will only move 2 per turn on coasts.

Comment

• Going to be away for a few days. Am trying to hook up a sub. Will be able to play this next turn, but then I'm out until Monday. Could use a break anyway.

Comment

• If you want I can sub..

(I play PBEM at civfanatics, and I find the story telling / diplo a bit light.. so I would be interested in gettin' the feel of a diplo game)

Comment

• France:

Would the other players and the powers that be let me cast my vote late? I appreciate that it will mean you know how I voted, but that is OK by me.

To be honest, that would mean that I'd have to recalculate the results al over again.....
                So let's say: no.

@Calanthian: thank for offering! As soon as we have a position we'll contact you!!
                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Sub obtained, thanks for the offer, though.

Comment

• Just let me know

Comment

• I Have been contacted concerning a permanent sub position:

"Hi there.

I saw that you are able to substitute in the DoE diplo-game.

There is one nation, which player stop playing it and if you want, you can take for permanent the Aztecs. Just write in the organization thread and Robert Plomp will send you the details so you can take and play them.

Regards "

I am willing if there is any fun to be had with the position..

Comment

• Depends on your definition of "fun".

Comment

• Well, it is not the great of most promissing civ on Earth, but it is challenging

Comment

• Yes, "challenging" would be the word.

Comment

• Pinchak was also interested in taking over a civ permanently.

Comment

• I wrote to him a week ago, but he never replied.

Comment

Working...
                                X