No announcement yet.

Destiny of Empires [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is really tricky to have to log in before some players and after others. Can we extend the turn timer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Inca (DoE) View Post
      France/Aztecs, I can't see almost all of your pictures. I get some domain unregistered error for Imageshack.
      First time I have heard of that. If everyone else can see them Ok, it is likely something at your end.

Here is the imageshack site:

http://imageshack.us/

Comment

• Originally posted by England (DoE) View Post
        It is really tricky to have to log in before some players and after others. Can we extend the turn timer?
        I would prefer we go to a 'them and us' set up, as was proposed earlier by the Russians. I appreciate that there are some nuances as to who is at war with whom, but lets be frank (as we are the Franks.... ), this is essentially a two bloc fight. The Axis of Light and Truth and Honor (Vikings, Neandor, and France and whoever else wants to be our friends) versus the Axis of Evil (England, Rus, Ottoman, Arabia (yes - we know what you are up to ...)) and whoever wants to be their - cough - friends.

Comment

• I would prefer we go to a 'them and us' set up, as was proposed earlier by the Russians. I appreciate that there are some nuances as to who is at war with whom, but lets be frank (as we are the Franks.... ), this is essentially a two bloc fight.
          Exactly!

The Axis of Light and Truth and Honor (Vikings, Neandor, and France and whoever else wants to be our friends) versus the Axis of Evil (England, Rus, Ottoman, Arabia
          You swapped by mistake the names and the participants of the two blocks

Comment

• He just as a flair for Orwellian names. It was the Viking Ministry of Peace which landed troops in my homeland and captured all my oldest and most important cities.

Comment

• And the French Blue Cross foundation that stormed the wounded defenders of Brittania and massacred the retreating Ottomans and the Russian observer near Carthage.

Comment

• Comment

• Back when we had units that could realistically be called "assault troops", we just called them "Inca Assault Force," but I suppose that is what backwards, isolated fools do who know nothing of the more enlightened centers of power and thought...

Comment

• While we wait for all the involved nations to agree/disagree it will be better the turn timer to be extended (despite how much I hate long timers)

Comment

• could someone please get me the password for india to vote with?

Comment

• I like longer timers despite the fact that they prolong the game considerably... And I dont care what the names of the "blocs" are called so long as everyone recognizes that whatever "side" I am on is always the righteous one because I am good obviously, and my enemies are always no-good-very-bad.
                        Mexico Emerges as a New Player on the International Stage - Mexico City Times

Comment

• Calanthian and India have received their passwords by PM.

Congratulations Toni! I'm sorry for being late! I do not have a present either for you!
                          How's the baby? And Daniella?

And you?
                          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I can extend the timer from the next turn on. Anybody against extending it to 30 hours?
                            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                              I can extend the timer from the next turn on. Anybody against extending it to 30 hours?
                              .... sigh ....

Comment

• And after we had such a nice rhythym going.

For what it is worth, I alone am the axis of light and truth. The rest of you are merely fanning the flames of some personal purgatory.

Comment

Working...
                                X