No announcement yet.

Destiny of Empires [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think no one is playing China right now. RP just forgot to kick it I think.

Comment

• Also, do Zulu will be played by someone new (someone who substituted for one of the americans in the past) or by someone from the Americans, who used to substitute for some nations during this game?

Comment

• Peace offer sent to India, apologies for sinking the frigate, I couldn't see the tile when I told my ship to go there. Bigger issues now present themselves to global order than the dastardly deeds of India...

Comment

• Originally posted by Inca (DoE) View Post
          Peace offer sent to India, apologies for sinking the frigate, I couldn't see the tile when I told my ship to go there. Bigger issues now present themselves to global order than the dastardly deeds of India...
          IC post Alert!
          Mexico Emerges as a New Player on the International Stage - Mexico City Times

Comment

• Originally posted by Russia (DoE) View Post
            I think no one is playing China right now. RP just forgot to kick it I think.
            Can't Inca just log in as China and "Retire" to AI? I think RP is assuming this was already done. Or maybe it was and PYT isn't showing it yet...

Only 3 hrs before AI-China misses their turn

Comment

• China is now AI, sorry, I assumed the chinese sub had already retired. my fault

The Zulu are being subbed by one of the American civs. The civs are played by 1 person, but both civs are independant towards eachother and I have full trust that the player can keep both civs seperated
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Just getting caught up now. Whew!

Originally posted by Ottoman Empire (DoE) View Post
                No. I do not agree to this. I have worked too hard protecting nurturing, arming and developing this nation, for it to just be parcelled out. And what about the units they have? Many of these are from Turkey. I object to them just being arbitrarily given away. I am OK with Mali getting ALL of Zulu cities, and units, but other than that Zulu needs a sub. Either it all goes to Mali or Turkey or Mongolia subs until a proper sub can be found. Anything else and I am DoWing someone, rest assured.
                I did not know you were subbing for the Zulu. And arming them.

I nurtured and developed Arabia for a good length of time earlier in the game, and handed it over with no strings attached. Subbing for them does not vassalize them.

Comment

• Originally posted by France (DoE) View Post
                  Just getting caught up now. Whew!... I did not know you were subbing for the Zulu. And arming them.

I nurtured and developed Arabia for a good length of time earlier in the game, and handed it over with no strings attached. Subbing for them does not vassalize them.
                  Vive La France!

Let me first say that I want you Mr. France to get off you proverbial @ss and write a GOOD long story...maybe two... I miss the French stories.

Second, of course you are correct as usual . Subbing for a civ gives me no special veto power over what happens to them when it is time for someone else to take the reigns, so I owe you an explanation of my remarks since I understandably gave that impression

What I meant by "I do not agree to this" and "I object to that" is that I wasn't going to stand for it in an IC sense. Notice that the last sentence says "I am DoWing someone, rest assured" So I was not trying to exercise any veto/vassalage power over the Zulus, but instead, just preparing anyone who took over the Zulus against my wishes for a prompt Declaration of War in-game.

Now that in and of itself was using OOC dicussion to bring up IC issues, so I deserve a firm paddling for that, sorry. But additionally, I should have just kept my mouth shut about it and let power be transitioned, as you say "with no strings attached." The whole point of a sub is to be invisible and quiet, both while they are subbing and when somebody takes over. All my arguing with everybody about my subbing was directly in conflict with my principles on subbing. I should have had the courage and fortitude, and integrity to bear their scorn silently. I apologize for that, to you France and to everybody.

So now back to the game

Comment

• In fact arming the Zulus was my idea, not knowing who is subbing who. I just wanted to be sure no friendly to Russia nation is left in danger after we signed the Great NAP and I could not protect them myself. I though the Israeli-Axis connection could trigger a revenge on the Zulus for their support for us in the Israeli war. Not to mention the Azteca plans for taking over Africa and the new best friends they had found

Russia dont leave friends behind

Comment

• PYT is a bit confused, there is a new turn already. China is an AI, already hate it.. canceled all our nice trades :/

Comment

• Vikings are not playing their turns.

Comment

• China has double moved.. India has missed his turn probably because of the messed up pyt.

Comment

• China is now an AI, a double move was unavoidable. From now on there will be no double moves anymore in the China/India war.
                            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• China's was kicked to AI. AI always moves first. There is no way to change this. India was moving first before, so kicking China to AI would make it inevitable that China would move into first position. It sucks but I don't think there is any workaround.

EDIT: Oops x-posted with RP

And India didn't miss last turn. India slaved/drafted like 10 units last turn

Comment

• I know what I'm talking about: India has missed last turn even if pyt shows He didn't. Check the date when he was last logged in, it's the 25th. So a double move has happened (since India hasn't played last turn)
                                I suggest a pause, then possibly a reload because He may had been fooled by the pyt as are you

Comment

Working...
                                X