No announcement yet.

Destiny of Empires [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It will be strange if they missed a turn, as they posted 2 stories just yesterday. Maybe PYT is messing with the dates of last login too?

But this with the PYT fooling is a possible scenario too - let India say what happened.

Comment

• PYT... China's AI... the computers are collaborating...

Comment

• Judgment day is near. Terminators will overrun us all.

Comment

• no, what happened is that I didn't play cause PYT told me the turn hadn't advanced. so instead I wrote some stories while waiting for everything to get back to order.
          #¤#&#"#%¤¤#%&#%¤"#%!!!!

cost me a lot of units that were going to move... "#¤"#¤!!!!
          Last edited by India (DoE); September 28, 2011, 04:32.

Comment

• Then a reload should be made.

(Thats the first recorded case in the pitboss history an AI doublemoving someone )

Comment

• Too bad that many of you are mostly in write only mode, I wrote here that a new turn has begun and pyt didn't show it. I suggest that for the future we have 3 threads, one ic for the stories, one ooc for arguments, off-topic whatever, and one technical where there is no discussion just the important things, and everyone should read that or bear the consequences. There would be announced the reloads, the pauses, the subs, the rule changes etc.
              Anyway, if there is a reload Arabia's autosave should be available from last turn 4-5 h before the turn ended.

Comment

• actually, a reload won't change too much. it was only a token garrison and some newly produced units. I will suffer the loss.

Comment

• The vikings are not playing their turns. Again.

Comment

• I am considering a reload...

Comment

• I support the reload, just do it fast. and no need to reaload the whole turn, as I've said you can reload my autosave so only part of Russia's turn would be lost, I haven't done important things in my last log in anyway.
                      Also maybe someone should sub for the vikings until they return..

Comment

• could you give me a quick reload please?

Comment

• Arabia, do you know if the Viking player is just away for some time or they lost interest in the game? Because if this is only temporary thing, thats one, if they are gone for good, we have to find a replacement before continuing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russia (DoE) View Post
                            Arabia, do you know if the Viking player is just away for some time or they lost interest in the game? Because if this is only temporary thing, thats one, if they are gone for good, we have to find a replacement before continuing.
                            I don't know.. I just hope they would return and if not at least they would say goodbye

Comment

• About Vikings, I said earlier that I felt he quit

About the reload, I am not keen on it as it will undo some favorable combat results for me , but I will respect the host's call obviously.

Another thing, if a whole turn did pass and nobody noticed because PYT was not functioning, then that would mean we ALL missed a turn right? That does not seem possible, since the turn was paused on turn 420 with 3 hrs left. We all played turn 421, then some weirdness happened with the timer where a new 24 hrs came on the clock, but the turn didn't roll. Then the turn actually rolled and now its turn 422. Last turn we played was 1820 AD, now its 1824, as it should be right? So where is the missing turn?

India is in a tough spot, fighting AI, who always faithfully plays their turn, they will prob need a lot of reloads because AI will always play, even when they miss an occasional turn.
                              Last edited by Ottoman Empire (DoE); September 28, 2011, 09:36.
                              Mexico Emerges as a New Player on the International Stage - Mexico City Times

Comment

• It seems you, Ottomans too have missed last turn. I did not, and China most defiantely didn't. I think anyone who got some disadvantage because of the pyt's error should get a reload, and since I can see India's land I know that they had lost 7-8 units which they wouldn't had lost without missing the turn.

If you check PYT you may notice that it had skipped 1822 AD. some players, like me have two finished turns between 1820 and 1824 while some of you, like India, Ottomans have only one.
                                Last edited by Arabia2 (doe); September 28, 2011, 09:06.

Comment

Working...
                                X