No announcement yet.

Destiny of Empires [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn. Sorry folks. I was in playing my turn earlier today, alt-tabbed out to do something else for a second, and forgot to go back in. I have stayed logged into the game for a good portion of the day.

My humble apologies. I went into PYT to see if the turn had rolled and who had played, and there was the big green dot next to France.

I exited the game immediately.

Comment

• Inca spies have detected yet another Neander puppet regime in this very thread.

"What appears to be the purpose of this new Neander puppet, sir?"

"We are unsure, but we assume it means to sell us something useless."

Comment

• @ England. Can you please play in the next hour or so. We are down to 7 and a bit hours on the timer, and I need to leave in about 90 minutes for the rest of the day. Thx!

Comment

• @ England.

Thank you!

Comment

• @ England.

Thank you!

Comment

• So After all that, I still dont know what the final score was in the Aztec ball Championship or who won?

Maybe I missed it somehow
              Mexico Emerges as a New Player on the International Stage - Mexico City Times

Comment

• NVM you have to watch the videos... duh then its obvious, but I still dont know the score.

Comment

• The object in the end was to get the ball through the stone hoop. This was extremely difficult, and so if it actually happened the game would be over.
                  So after that score don't matter

Hope you enjoyed it...

I will present a major scientific breakthrough in my next post..

Comment

• I've did not manage to finish my turn, so please France to wait for my second log-in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russia (DoE) View Post
                      I've did not manage to finish my turn, so please France to wait for my second log-in.
                      No problem. I will not be playing until later tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztecs (DoE) View Post
                        So after that score don't matter

Hope you enjoyed it...
                        Indeed! Enjoyed it immensely. Great story line!

Comment

• Yes it was a very engrossing storyline with great buildup at the end! And of course, making a little wager makes all sports more exciting Especially when you win

Now how will Taner spend his winnings I wonder? Ideas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ottoman Empire (DoE) View Post
                            Yes it was a very engrossing storyline with great buildup at the end! And of course, making a little wager makes all sports more exciting Especially when you win

Now how will Taner spend his winnings I wonder? Ideas?
                            He could pay for another French unit to be upgraded.

Comment

• France, you can go on and play.

Comment

• Obviously he will spend it unwisely..

and in that department we Aztecs have quite a lot to offer..

The only thing I would stay away from at the moment is the silver ball from the Aztlimaztli Championship..

Comment

Working...
                                X