No announcement yet.

Destiny of Empires [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Inca! I'll kick the Mali now, just login to DoE and select them to take them over. Please set a new password.
    When the real player returns I'll direct him to you.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Is the host up? I'm timing out...

Comment

Yes, I am timing out as well.... which sucks since I can only log on once a day and we are using an eight hour timer.

Oh well, another 3 unplayed turns I guess won't destroy me...

Comment

Also cannot play my turn, tried to log in approx. 4 hrs ago and couldn't, same thing now.

I'd rather not miss this turn, I have an action that I need to take! Anyway we can roll out a 24hr turn until the problem is fixed?

Comment

Maybe the game is down? Logged before 10 or so hours, but now I could not.

Comment

I'm rebooting the server now.

edit: game's up again.

Comment

When the game was restarted, was the timer restarted? Because it looks like I lost a turn in the process and I don't think it has been 8 hours since Robert's post. It's not supremely important, but I was doing something I really wanted to do THAT TURN, not one turn later.

Comment

I made a save, then restarted the server and loaded that same save. So nothing should have been lost....

Comment

Unable to connect to server.
                    The question of whether modern humans and Neanderthals mated when they encountered each other 40,000 years ago is highly controversial.

Comment

• News Flash: German spies have have launched a cyber attack on France preventing the French generals from issuing their attack orders!

... or maybe the server is down again...

Comment

• Argh, what's up with this server?
                        I'm rebooting it right now. Will look into it later why it keeps on being disconnectable.

Comment

• Maybe the server would rather run civ 5.

Comment

• zing!

Comment

• The server made a sound as if it was about to lift up from the surface of the earth, so I thought I'd better shut it down. It's 1am right now so I'm going to let it rest for now and I'll look into it tomorrow.

If I can't get it working on this noisy server I'll just move the game to the other server, so there's no problem for the long term at least.

Comment

• When it is estimated the game will be up to spare us checking every few hours?

Comment

Working...
                                X