• [action=Robert Plomp]calls amnesty international[/action]
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• less complaining
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by The Holy Empire of Britannia (DoC) View Post
        If you don't mind me asking how old is your wife and shouldn't you be retired?
        It is a little personal but my current wife is 22 which also saps my energy.

Retirement is difficult as in England pensions don't cover maintenance payments or child support. The cost of helping my other children through university is enormous as well.

Raz, you live in a rich and kindly land where the elderly are cared for. You are also a young man for whom the suffering of one such as me are years away.
        “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
        - Anon

Comment

• LOL @ St Jon
          Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
          <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• I see how full your hands are. Yet you are still dedicated enough to contribute unlike a few others who will remain nameless.
            The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• Please Remember To Vote By Oct 7th

Attached are the records for voting thus far.

If there is a 0 showing, it is because you haven't voted from October 1st onward.

All vote records prior to Oct 1st were deleted as they were assumed to be test votes.

As to comments in this thread that I know who has voted what way ... I haven't browsed these yet ... so I don't know ... its not my business ... and honestly and more importantly I really don't care. I'm not in this game to get votes and I don't really care if I win ... I just want a bit of fun and amusement.

I will see the votes when I export them to an excel spreadsheet and send them to Robert. I'm assuming he will make the results public at that point?

Nuff said.
              Attached Files
              WarningU2 Member of CIvilization Players Multiplayer League
              ---------------------------
              "A witty saying proves nothing." - Voltaire (1694-1778)

Comment

• have i sent in the ratings yet? cause I haven't. or have i?
                Bare derutsya — u kholopov chuby treschat.
                The Russian Dynasty:
                Samo the Headbanded
                Catherine the Progenitor
                Dominika Ekatarinova
                (Konya the Lost)
                Igor Exilaskaya

Comment

• There are 0 records for Russia, according to this sheet, so the answer is most probably 'no'

Comment

• So far the following civs haven't send in their ratings yet:

- Egypt
                    - England
                    - Korea
                    - Rome
                    - Russia

Please send in your ratings on or before October 7th

Comment

• It's a little worrying that so early in the game we have 100pt gap between 1st and last in the power ranking. I hope the 'Big Boys' at the top will be kind!
                      “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                      - Anon

Comment

• Guess its time to start taking out the big boys.

Comment

• Originally posted by St Jon View Post
                          It's a little worrying that so early in the game we have 100pt gap between 1st and last in the power ranking. I hope the 'Big Boys' at the top will be kind!
                          I don't know what causes this gap.. I did nothing extraordinary. The civ I'm playing was my 6th choice (damn you Egypt, Rome, England, Greece, and Inca in this order (I was sure I wont get Inca, but I was angry that my previous choices were all taken ) ).
                          I got no tech from huts, I think all the starting places are very balanced (from the story posts it seems everyone got copper and gold around the capital or maybe something similar). In my first 23 turn I was building a worker then warriors then a settlers and maybe here is one difference that my next build was a library.. same price as a settler, that also could have worked well.
                          I don't consider myself a "big boy".... yet

Comment

• I tried to rate today, but for some reason I can't connect to the rating system? I'll try again later!

Comment

• I've been slaving my people left and right so my low score is understandable.
                              The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• Originally posted by The Holy Empire of Britannia (DoC) View Post
                                I've been slaving my people left and right so my low score is understandable.
                                I like to use slavery but in this game I have so low food that I haven't revolted to slavery yet (and I'm spiritual.. I could do it without anarchy)

Comment

Working...
                                X