The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
    My reign as image width nazi has come to an end. I just got a big ass new monitor.
    Last edited by OzzyKP; November 28, 2009, 22:42. Reason: bastard
    Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
    <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• Originally posted by Korea (DoC) View Post
      damn thoguht my 27" monitor was king

i got my 56" plasma connected via HDMI calbe thoguh for watching movies. never played a game on it or read forums
      Yea, you still beat me. I just made it to 23''. But after spending the last 10 years using my 16'' CRT (and probably 14-15'' at work) this is like entering another dimension.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
        Yea, you still beat me. I just made it to 23''. But after spending the last 10 years using my 16'' CRT (and probably 14-15'' at work) this is like entering another dimension.
        ok lets get back on topic, even for this ooc thr4esd it still needs to be on topic.

Comment

• I have entered the game to see what the Incan have moved. It wasn't clear from their post that War was declared.

War has started with the Inca indeed, I moved some defenders around and did some slaving.

So i think that i have to wait for the Inca to move first next turn.

Comment

• the turn order: Inca-England-Rome,

I think it would be much better if you could agree to change this to
            England-Inca/Rome or
            Inca/Rome- England

Comment

• I agree with India. This makes the turn order complicated.
              All on Rome's side should stick to Rome's order and all on England's side to England's order.
              <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• Originally posted by Inca (DoC) View Post
                inca also has war now. Turn order is now most needed.
                i think this post only a few up made it very clear they had declared war.

Is this the correct turn order. england moved rome moved englnd moved inca moved.

do we need to check with incans or is everyone happy

Comment

• Originally posted by Persia (DoC) View Post
                  I agree with India. This makes the turn order complicated.
                  All on Rome's side should stick to Rome's order and all on England's side to England's order.
                  oh is there someone else on englands side ?

do tell if you know....

Comment

• No there is no one on our side, it is many vs 1. Go figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Korea (DoC) View Post

Is this the correct turn order. england moved rome moved englnd moved inca moved.
                      Rome did not moved between the two english moves so no need for drama

Comment

• Originally posted by India (DoC) View Post
                        Rome did not moved between the two english moves so no need for drama
                        more need for drama, did england move twice without rome moving at all.

it is very confusing..

pity it not like civ 2 wehre every turn was done in turn order.

how does this go if someone now joins england or the romans.

when do they take their turn ?

Comment

• Originally posted by England (DoC) View Post
                          No there is no one on our side, it is many vs 1. Go figure.
                          at present it is 2 versus one.. and two much lower rnaked civs for that mattter against a civ that is arguably in the top 3

Comment

• I think very clear incas go war from story thread so must be inca 1st next turn. Please no more double log ins as will be very complex with many civs. rome is different time zone i think so when they move must not be harmful to them. Important no missed turns or people will be unhappy.
                            Suwasqa wasi hina simiyoq

Comment

• Great time to start having internet connection trouble (that is why the logged in logged out logged in logged out stuff)
                              Sic Vincit Gloria Mundi

Comment

• Persia knows what "trouble" is but not what "internet connection" is.

Comment

Working...
                                X