• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• same here cant login

Comment

• I've PM you the info.
      WarningU2 Member of CIvilization Players Multiplayer League
      ---------------------------
      "A witty saying proves nothing." - Voltaire (1694-1778)

Comment

• Thanks, the trick was the capital letter in the civ name...

Comment

• Sorry yes it is case sensitive. I should state that. I've started to PM everyone their info but this darn thing prevents sending a PM unless you wait 90 seconds ... grumble grumble.
          WarningU2 Member of CIvilization Players Multiplayer League
          ---------------------------
          "A witty saying proves nothing." - Voltaire (1694-1778)

Comment

• Voting login worked for me.

Comment

• Worked for me.
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• voting works for me too.
                The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• Originally posted by Black Knight 427 View Post
                  Sorry I don't understand gibberish.
                  I am not very experienced in diplo-games but I do not understand why you are so annoyed about a little bit of role playing. Am I doing anything wrong for the rest of the players? If I am then tell me and I will only post in clear English.
                  Suwasqa wasi hina simiyoq

Comment

• Originally posted by Inca (DoC) View Post
                    I am not very experienced in diplo-games but I do not understand why you are so annoyed about a little bit of role playing. Am I doing anything wrong for the rest of the players? If I am then tell me and I will only post in clear English.
                    hi Inca,

I, for one, think it is good role-playing, so I am not bothered at all. However, I think for some people, the issue is, that the time to deal with this game (and you will see this become more clear for yourself, over time, since this game will take a long time to play) is limited and spending time on decoding your post takes away some of their precious time, slowing their flow, so to speak.

Your role-playing is well devised, but clashing with the experience some people seek in the game. Adopt, Adapt and Improve is always a good motto: try to find a balance between playing and experimenting and not rubbing people the wrong way at all times (it's what I do)

I do want to make the point that we all are looking for a fun game, for Inca, and others, that includes experimenting and finding out what works and what doesn't, so let's the rest of us keep in mind that you're are not always talking to a veteran, so let's stay explanatory of what we want, and what our reasoning is, so new players can anticipate to how a good gameflow works.
                    Sic Vincit Gloria Mundi

Comment

• You're doing great Inca! No worries
                      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

I have no big problem but it would be nice if you cleared up some of what you write so that I can understand what you are trying to say.

Comment

• I really love this 8 hour pace!
                          Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
                          <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	írás.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	9086148

Comment

• Originally posted by mzprox View Post
                              [ATTACH]163221[/ATTACH]

I don't know what it means but it must be funny in quechua!
                              Suwasqa wasi hina simiyoq

Comment

no dont stop it is very worthy of a diplo...

ignore the others who are only here to play and not role play..
                                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                                X