No announcement yet.

The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By positng in ANON accouint for votes it could lead to ingame retaliations for voting an oposing way.

ANON is for the game , the story posts and for the tech trade thread. Not for organsiation.

Again, if you have an in game problem , post with your anon. but once we start voting only POLY logins should be used.
    Nice idea in theory Ras, but doesn't work in practice. In any situation some people are involved and therefore have to post using Anon accounts since they have to be saying how it affects them etc. If others then use non-anon accounts, everyone knows who is who and anonymity colllapses. I understand you don't believe in anonymity or at least don't care to preserve it, but if we have it, we have to use it for discussions of game related situations like the tech trade discussions.
    Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• Mixing anon and non-anon posts is defenitely not a good idea.
      So we must make a decision which one we use.
      The more often we use our normal accounts, the more likely it'll be that we reveal our identity.

I suggest that from now on we only use anonymous accounts.
      I'll then only use my RP account for organisational reasons or answering questions.

So far only Rasputin appeared to disagree. Any others disagree?
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• My final comment on the controversy

How Saladin thought the trade was going down:

I give tech to Brit. I receive a voucher.

What I didn't realize is that the mere act of conducting the transaction costs me a voucher. Thus I actually didn't receive an extra voucher. My voucher count stays the same.

Given my dialog in the game with Brittania I contend that he knew what my expectations were and went on regardless. However that is a matter to settle in the game now.

OOC Note: I have always posted with my game character sign in regarding this.

Comment

• i agree with RP
          Bare derutsya — u kholopov chuby treschat.
          The Russian Dynasty:
          Samo the Headbanded
          Catherine the Progenitor
          Dominika Ekatarinova
          (Konya the Lost)
          Igor Exilaskaya

Comment

• Turn has flipped because we all ended turn - a first? Who would have thought it on a random Tuesday?

Comment

• I do use the mixed as it make less dispute or IG badwill for me. I post ic for most things but if i say my opinions are against another nations use of the rules as inca that nation might hold grudges later. it is a hard choice but sometimes its better for me to post as me not Inca.
              Suwasqa wasi hina simiyoq

Comment

• Originally posted by Inca (DoC) View Post
                I do use the mixed as it make less dispute or IG badwill for me. I post ic for most things but if i say my opinions are against another nations use of the rules as inca that nation might hold grudges later. it is a hard choice but sometimes its better for me to post as me not Inca.
                Well now that i am forced to post in game login i will let you know i hate your people ....

See that will have no effect at all...

Comment

• Originally posted by korea (DOC)
                  i will let you know i hate your people ....
                  and you wonder why you didn't have pride of place at the friendship summit ...

Comment

• People, my computer is playing up. (hence my 3 logins)
                    I accidentally declared war on Byzantium. (wanted to contact them).

This is no real war and I already sent the cease fire offer to Byzantium.

Persia would never declare war on a civ in such an uncivilized way! We would always first send a 'Pay!' their way!
                    Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
                    <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• And you know what response you would get from Byzantium!

Makes a mess of trade - no bonus for sustained peace between us - but just for you, I'll accept the cease fire. After all it was me that introduced the virus into your computer - asymmetric warfare anyone ?

Comment

• They Byzantine military were suprised at how quickly you folded - but they have accepted your cease-fire and proposed a proper peace treaty.

Comment

• Why I never imagined in my wildest dreams that I would see the mighty Pesians run home with their tails between their legs while call in out for peace. Today is a sad day indeed.
                          The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• Even Hastog is afraid of someone it seems.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Byzantium (DoC) View Post
                              and you wonder why you didn't have pride of place at the friendship summit ...
                              but we love your people.. especially the Byzantine ladies...

Comment

• Originally posted by Persia (DoC) View Post
                                People, my computer is playing up. (hence my 3 logins)
                                I accidentally declared war on Byzantium. (wanted to contact them).

This is no real war and I already sent the cease fire offer to Byzantium.

Persia would never declare war on a civ in such an uncivilized way! We would always first send a 'Pay!' their way!

Damn there goes our respect for the Persians. Bow to the Byzantines !!

Comment

Working...
                                X