The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All wait for a second here::

Arabia didn't you just said that when you asked Britania what he will give you back for Monarchy he replied in game with a Voucher.

So what is the problem here. You neither lost or gained here. You gave a tech away but were paid back a voucher to not loss any of your vouchers. Britania paid with a voucher thus losing 1 voucher to gain a tech. So now he only needs to report that he spend another voucher in the tech thread.

@Russia
    I will trade you the tech you want for something in return of course.

Comment

• I did report it I reported all my trades. Arab is just confused on the rules.
      The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• Ok, Arabia has agreed to take this in-game.
        Some civs disagreed with a Russia reload, nobody supported it. (some Ozzy's did though ) and Russia also agreed to not reload.

Thanks to both Arabia and Russia for taking the heigh road here!

I have loaded the last save. I think the game is on pause here! That's good since some civs, at least Byzantia, still have to play their turn while having limited time.
        They can unpause the game.

(unpause the game by pressing 'pause' when you're in the game)
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
          Ok, Arabia has agreed to take this in-game.
          Some civs disagreed with a Russia reload, nobody supported it. (some Ozzy's did though ) and Russia also agreed to not reload.

Thanks to both Arabia and Russia for taking the heigh road here!

I have loaded the last save. I think the game is on pause here! That's good since some civs, at least Byzantia, still have to play their turn while having limited time.
          They can unpause the game.

(unpause the game by pressing 'pause' when you're in the game)
          wel lresolved matter, well done robert on halting game while discussion ensued.

look forard t oseeing this resolved in game and some good story posts about it
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Guys, can we either only log in here with our in game accounts or drop the anonymity altogether? I really don't like these mixed discussions.
            Sic Vincit Gloria Mundi

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome (DoC) View Post
              Guys, can we either only log in here with our in game accounts or drop the anonymity altogether? I really don't like these mixed discussions.
              all votes and discusions shouldbe done with poly accounts not with ANON.

keeps things from becoming an ingame problem.

Post the problem as anon login, but then all should login with Poly accounts and disucss.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Holy Empire of Britannia (DoC) View Post
                I did report it I reported all my trades. Arab is just confused on the rules.
                Again ! Britannia come on! You tricked me and you know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arabia (DoC) View Post
                  Again ! Britannia come on! You tricked me and you know it.
                  Persia said that they had already traded techs to Britannia just for vouchers so maybe they thought that it's a normal way and everyone is kind enough to share techs. (They also said that They would had given monarchy to the Britons for the same voucher so nothing game changing happened really)

Comment

• Maybe Britannia tricked Arabia, but if he did, he did it in character, and there's nothing wrong with tricking another civ in-character, so please bring it to the story thread.

And I agree with Rome that we should only post here using our anonymous accounts.
                    Now it's impossible to see who's double posting. (ie.: "I agree" and "So do I" both coming from the same person) and in-character political posts from ooc-accounts.
                    Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
                    <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• Ok, I see that Arabia already brought it in-character.
                      So ignore my comment above.
                      Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
                      <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• Originally posted by Arabia (DoC) View Post
                        You're forgetting I was offered a voucher in exchange for a tech. I didn't receive the voucher. I don't understand why this is difficult for people to comprehend. Somehow this is my fault for not understanding the rules. That I don't agree and I think this rule is unfair.

Brittannia has taken advantage of this situation. If Britannia offers me a future comparable tech in exchange then the matter is over. If there is no agreement for that I'll play on and for one purpose only. You can guess what that will be.
                        But you did receive a voucher. Perhaps it wasn't noted in the tech trade thread yet.

Let's say you have 8 vouchers. You trade Monarchy away so you lose a voucher (7 vouchers). Britannia trades you a voucher. You are now back to 8 vouchers. You have an extra voucher to use for something else.

Comment

• My server crashed, which is why I reloaded it.
                          I'm at work and I can't easily reach my server b/c of the firewalls, etc. that's why it took some while. All is fine again now.
                          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by Persia (DoC) View Post

And I agree with Rome that we should only post here using our anonymous accounts.
                            Now it's impossible to see who's double posting. (ie.: "I agree" and "So do I" both coming from the same person) and in-character political posts from ooc-accounts.
                            or same result but better is to post for votes and opinions in poly login not ANON.

By positng in ANON accouint for votes it could lead to ingame retaliations for voting an oposing way.

ANON is for the game , the story posts and for the tech trade thread. Not for organsiation.

Again, if you have an in game problem , post with your anon. but once we start voting only POLY logins should be used.

Comment

• oh and congrats on some great Story posting guys. starting to get veryiimpressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin View Post
                                oh and congrats on some great Story posting guys. starting to get veryiimpressive.
                                Well Raz Ill try my best to keep it interesting for you as long as I can.
                                The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

Working...
                                X